Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Arky fan

9,252 Views | 45 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by stantxag
Urban Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:
don't be a crybaby... i get annoyed with stupid fans of other teams but never take it personal..

Uh no. OP didn't walk in to the hotel looking to talk sports smack. He was checking in to his room. The guy behind the counter has a job to do. That job is to act like a professional, quickly and efficiently check the customer into his room, and ensure that the customer is comfortable and taken care of. It is completely unprofessional bullsh** to engage a customer in that fashion. If said dipsh** worked for me, was an Aggie, and proceeded to talk trash like that to a customer who was a horn, techalista, corn dog, piggie, etc, doesn't matter, I would have fire his dumb Aggie ass on the spot.
Fonzie Scheme
AG
quote:
quote:
don't be a crybaby... i get annoyed with stupid fans of other teams but never take it personal..

Uh no. OP didn't walk in to the hotel looking to talk sports smack. He was checking in to his room. The guy behind the counter has a job to do. That job is to act like a professional, quickly and efficiently check the customer into his room, and ensure that the customer is comfortable and taken care of. It is completely unprofessional bullsh** to engage a customer in that fashion. If said dipsh** worked for me, was an Aggie, and proceeded to talk trash like that to a customer who was a horn, techalista, corn dog, piggie, etc, doesn't matter, I would have fire his dumb Aggie ass on the spot.

Couldn't agree more. There's a time and place for everything; this was neither.
83Aggie
AG
I would have asked him about the last 3 games.
permabull
AG
permabull
AG
ckwarren33
quote:
quote:
quote:
So when I ate at a Steakhouse on the river in San Antonio (with an Aggie hat on) in 2001, and the waiter starts the night off asking how many aggies does it take to build a bonfire... I just should not be a crybaby?

OR MAYBE teach the guy there is a time and a place to be an obnoxious ass, and with a CUSTOMER is not that time. All it took was a short conversation with the restaurant manager (as I quickly left the restaurant).
I have had waiters say rude things to me (but not that rude) I normally just think wow this guy just saved me 20% on my meal b/c he is getting a $0 tip.
Careful, those types are the ones who are likely to rub out some special sauce on your food.
mongey donk
AG
quote:
they should have beat us
This is actually true...
ByrdEWhiteTrash
AG
Watch out for those butt burgers in Burnet......

February 8, 2011
BURNET, TX - A cook in a Burnet restaurant has been arrested for tainting a hamburger served to the Burnet Police Chief. The cook, Jaime Perez, 23, told friends he wiped his ass with the bun he served Police Chief Paul Nelson at Andy's Landing Restaurant.
Perez said he also put the veggies in his mouth before putting them on Nelson's
hamburger then spit and blew his nose into the burger

Paul Biegler, Esq.
AG
quote:
quote:
they should have beat us
This is actually true...

If they should have, why didn't they?
Fonzie Scheme
AG
quote:
quote:
they should have beat us
This is actually true...

But, the thing is: they didn't. When the clock hit zeroes, the Aggies were ahead, which means they won.

It's pretty effing pathetic that anyone would ever classify a win as a "should've been" loss. Ugly win? Absolutely. But, the ugliest win is always better than the most honorable loss.
Rocco S
quote:
quote:
they should have beat us
This is actually true...

And we "should have" beat them in 2010 & 11. Scoreboard is what counts, which is what should've been thrown, times 3, back in that dbag's face
stantxag
AG
I have found a consistency in my dealings with people from Arkansas. No matter the jibe, simply reply "If it was up yer ass you would know where it was." At first it confuses them, then with further thought, they understand and usually reply "You got dat right." Don't know why, but it seems to work.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.