Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Johnny

7,413 Views | 21 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by Witness
MicheIangeIo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
What's that dude been up to?
Stoli7
Not partying
CrottyKid
AG
Well, um, actually a pretty nice little Saturday, we're going to go to Home Depot. Yeah, buy some wallpaper, maybe get some flooring, stuff like that. Maybe Bed, Bath, & Beyond, I don't know, I don't know if we'll have enough time
SeattleAgJr
Not on the front page of the Football forum until you had to go all stalker on him and post something.

Thanks.
La Bamba
AG
Probably throwing some footballs around if I had to guess
MicheIangeIo
AG
quote:
Not on the front page of the Football forum until you had to go all stalker on him and post something.

Thanks.

Your welcome
TexanJeff
AG
No news is good news
NavyAg92
AG
The cat lives in a community with a golf course, so I'm sure he's hitting the links and downing some Michelob Ultra's.
bonez832
AG
You're**
SeattleAgJr
quote:
The cat lives in a community with a golf course, so I'm sure he's hitting the links and downing some Michelob Ultra's.
Let's hope not.
ProudAg16
AG
He's at the Cavs game tonight. Next to the Hawks bench
Ridge14
quote:
He's at the Cavs game tonight. Next to the Hawks bench

Just saw him not looking too happy after that Teague basket
Ridge14
About to find out if there gonna be a party or not tonight
Ridge14
Johnny getting semi turnt tonight

We can hope cavs don't wrap it up until game five to prevent getting full turnt
William Larue Weller
AG
quote:
Johnny getting semi turnt tonight

We can hope cavs don't wrap it up until game five to prevent getting full turnt

Never go full turnt.
marble rye
AG
Shaq posted a pic of him and Stephen A Smith last night, out after the game. Of course all the haters came to comment that he had an eight ball in his pocket and was relapsing.
kerrdog
Pretty widespread around Kerrville community, but media hasn't broadcast much about it. Coach Ju Ju Scott (Johnny's Tivy Offense Coordinator) has been in Cleveland for a while now. Was hired to be Johnny's life coach and mentor, not his babysitter. This is a wise decision on Johnny's part to have an accountability figure that he trusts and respects. Coach Scott is a great guy, and they have remained friends throughout Johnny's post high school pursuits.

Solid move from Johnny and the Browns organization.
Legendary Texags Poster
AG
quote:
Well, um, actually a pretty nice little Saturday, we're going to go to Home Depot. Yeah, buy some wallpaper, maybe get some flooring, stuff like that. Maybe Bed, Bath, & Beyond, I don't know, I don't know if we'll have enough time
I approve this message.
You're my boy blue!
SeattleAgJr
quote:
Shaq posted a pic of him and Stephen A Smith last night, out after the game. Of course all the haters came to comment that he had an eight ball in his pocket and was relapsing.
Well, not saying he should be a hermit, but for someone trying to repair his media and professional damage, who may have had an actual drinking problem, it is definitely not a good idea to be putting himself in situations where he may be pressured to or perceived to be slipping back into old habits.

It may suck for the short term, but could have a greater payoff long-term if he is successful.
Joe Schillaci 48
AG
quote:
downing some Michelob Ultra's

Not unless he has fallen off the wagon.
Sex Panther
AG
quote:
quote:
Well, not saying he should be a hermit, but for someone trying to repair his media and professional damage, who may have had an actual drinking problem, it is definitely not a good idea to be putting himself in situations where he may be pressured to or perceived to be slipping back into old habits.

It may suck for the short term, but could have a greater payoff long-term if he is successful.

There's nothing wrong with him supporting Lebron and the Cavs at their playoff games. I'd say it's a good move on his part. He's been photographed at several of the games. No drinks whatsoever.
Burnsey
AG
quote:

Oh I hope Johnny knows better than to go out in public and drink such schatty beer.
Witness
Johnny is always going to be a social person regardless so it doesn't bother me that he was photographed with Shaq and Stephen A if he wasn't getting wasted. This time last year he was on inflatable swans chugging champagne
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.