Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Live on longhorn network

17,976 Views | 71 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by Reginald Cousins
McGibblets
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
A fashion show. Meanwhile on SECN we have live baseball
FightingAggie
AG
Why aren't you watching espn2?
bigblackag12
AG
I dont even know what channel it is. Only time ive ever watched lhn was the north texas game streamed on my laptop while real (aggie) football was on.
McGibblets
AG
quote:
Why aren't you watching espn2?

I am now. Sec baseball was better than watching draft stuff
Franklin Delano Bluth
AG
Who was in the fashion show?
RebelAg635
AG
quote:
Probably Bevo in his new halter or some BS
aggies101
quote:

Vince young
RadAg14
AG
Emilio Fantastico
AG
quote:
quote:

Vints yung

FIFY
Reginald Cousins
S
It's true.

ckwarren33
Please give me a heads-up a few minutes before Rupaul 'walks'!
STX Ag
AG
Well at least we know what channel Personal Best is watching.
Jackass2004
AG
Ahh so that's where the gay drag fashion show is aired. Makes sense.
Bankeraggie
AG
LHN. Anyone have ratings on that thing handy?
Grits
AG
That was such a good game...i hate that we lost but it was a great game...............but FFS WHY DID BEN MCDONALD HAVE TO BE THE ANNOUNCER?!?!? that just spoiled the entire effing thing, LSU THIS, LSU THAT, THE VIRGIN MARRY WAS AN LSU ALUMNUS..... damnit
FriscoKid
AG
quote:
It's true.

You really have a "man cave" sign in your pad? Wtf bro ?
BMX Bandit
solid calendar placement.
up-n-aTm
AG
Is that room only 8 feet wide?
FightingAggie
AG
quote:
That was such a good game...i hate that we lost but it was a great game...............but FFS WHY DID BEN MCDONALD HAVE TO BE THE ANNOUNCER?!?!? that just spoiled the entire effing thing, LSU THIS, LSU THAT, THE VIRGIN MARRY WAS AN LSU ALUMNUS..... damnit
To be fair she had a kid while married to someone else. Classic corndog.
Agsncws
AG
quote:
quote:
To be fair she had a kid while married to someone else. Classic corndog.
Blue star.
Reginald Cousins
S
Sister gave it to me. That's why it leans against the wall. It's normally hidden unless she's coming by.

I don't think she gets that this is an Aggie room and not a "man cave".

Need more shelves.
Reginald Cousins
S
quote:
Is that room only 8 feet wide?

12x12 with 70".

Before the talking heads start the criticism THX and SMPTE both require larger screens in this room for a theater feel. One an 84", and one a 108".
ckwarren33
That is the nicest Aggie room in all of Lilliput!
FriscoKid
AG
Reggie, I don't mean to question your honesty or anything...

Well, really I do because you did provide a picture for us to pick on. Why did you lie to us about the size of your TV? We wouldn't think less of you if you just told us the truth.

Assuming you have a 10" register (air vent) It gives us a point of reference. By my estimation it looks like the TV in question is closer to 46" x 24". That would make your TV more like a 50" instead of the bragged about 70". I had to guess on the vent size, but the the Direct TV receiver is another good reference point and it is 15" wide. Assuming that you have a good 1-2 inches hidden behind the lip of your "entertainment center", a standard 10" register seems like a safe assumption. It would also make this wall more like 8' instead of 12'.

You also claim that it's a 12' wall. That would make your TV ~ 6' wide since it takes up half the space. A 6' wide TV is much larger than 70" to maintain the 4:3 ratio.

STX Ag
AG
Man, there is something seriously messed up with Frisco.
ColoradoMooseHerd
quote:

Well, really I do because you did provide a picture for us to pick on. Why did you lie to us about the size of your TV? We wouldn't think less of you if you just told us the truth.

Assuming you have a 10" register (air vent) It gives us a point of reference. By my estimation it looks like the TV in question is closer to 46" x 24". That would make your TV more like a 50" instead of the bragged about 70". I had to guess on the vent size, but the the Direct TV receiver is another good reference point and it is 15" wide. Assuming that you have a good 1-2 inches hidden behind the lip of your "entertainment center", a standard 10" register seems like a safe assumption. It would also make this wall more like 8' instead of 12'.

You also claim that it's a 12' wall. That would make your TV ~ 6' wide since it takes up half the space. A 6' wide TV is much larger than 70" to maintain the 4:3 ratio.

I love TexAgs
ColoradoMooseHerd
But I think your measurements are off. Use the Direct TV Box and the TV is bigger than what you state. Maybe not 70" but it is bigger.
up-n-aTm
AG
So Reginald Cousins = MF Barnes?
FriscoKid
AG
quote:
Man, there is something seriously messed up with Frisco.
Don't act like you didn't like picking the picture apart.
Sex Panther
AG
quote:

MFBARNES!!!
tamu80
AG
4:3? Isn't it 16:9?
FriscoKid
AG
quote:
But I think your measurements are off. Use the Direct TV Box and the TV is bigger than what you state. Maybe not 70" but it is bigger.
It's not that far off...

There could easily be 2 inches of receiver hidden behind the cabinet.

...and a 70" TV on a 12' wall would look a lot smaller than this. The TV takes up half the width of the wall. It can't be a 6 foot wide TV and only be 70 inches.
Keeper of The Spirits
AG
I saw that when I drove by the Erwin center last night, lots of hot UT ladies were filing in
Reginald Cousins
S
Sorry. Think the room is 11'6" to be exact sir, as I did the crown myself. The TV is 70".

Sorry I failed you.
Reginald Cousins
S
quote:

Dunno what to tell you other than what the box said and here is a pic of the back.
Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.