Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

*******OFFICIAL SEAT AVAILABILITY THREAD*******

129,620 Views | 846 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by Tabasco
vic99
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
What a beat down! "Invalid Login info" for the first 25 minutes of my preview period. Had to call in and they finally reset something and gave me another login. Horrible seats left compared to what I once had. I'm very interested to see what happens in phase II.
I left 8 seats on the table...waiting for my refund.
FourAggies
AG
Not to increase your frustration, but did you check with the TMF about dropping the seats at this stage? IIRC, I thought Mark Riordan said that seats couldn't be dropped after the tickets were purchased.
spanky
AG
quote:
What a beat down! "Invalid Login info" for the first 25 minutes of my preview period. Had to call in and they finally reset something and gave me another login. Horrible seats left compared to what I once had. I'm very interested to see what happens in phase II.
I left 8 seats on the table...waiting for my refund.

Refund?
vic99
AG
I was told multiple times that I will receive a refund for any tickets not chosen. I won't get the "donation" back, but the full ticket price should be returned. It was also listed in the email:
  • You may opt out of or reduce seating during the selection process if desired. Accounts that opt out will be refunded the ticket costs associated with cancelled season tickets. Donation amounts will not be refunded.
  • JJxvi
    AG
    You will also still owe the campaign contribution you committed to pay over 5 years.
    vic99
    AG
    I should clarify that I kept 2 seats...I just wasn't willing to pay that kind of money for 10 crappy seats.
    JAW3336
    AG
    quote:
    I should clarify that I kept 2 seats...I just wasn't willing to pay that kind of money for 10 crappy seats.
    Obviously you are one of the greedy people everyone on here is complaining about. You bought double the average number of seats and screwed everyone lower than you.
    vic99
    AG
    Not at all. I wanted to keep my 2 arm chair seats that I'd had for years. They were no longer an option even though no seats were changed in the NEZ. So sure, when the only option was $25/seat to have a shot at a larger group I did it with every intention of buying (and using) those seats. I went into the selection willing to break it up into 2 groups of 5. I couldn't do that below row 25 or baking in the sun. So with crap seats available, all the games being televised and having a 3rd kid, priorities changed, I cut it back to the best 2 I could find. Back to the benches!
    khkman22
    AG
    Just picked and the process was pretty painless. Thanks to those posting pictures for us to have an idea to start with, and then being able to login 30 minutes early made it pretty easy. Here is availability as of about 7:25 tonight. I wound up in 342, row 11.

JaySugar
    khkman22
    thanks for posting.

Hoping someone will post the north endzone.
    Just curious to see how that is filling up.

when is the last day of phase one?
    millertime40
    why are so many of the seats gone from 350??? Is that the best section?
    JaySugar
    I think people think they will get shade in 350.
    But I'm not so sure that will be the case.
    millertime40
    Thanks Jay Sugar, appreciate the response
    Billymac
    Just curious as to why the middle sections on 350 and 349 are open. It would seem that the seats in these areas would have been taken before the seats higher up. Anyone know why?
    zsh0
    AG
    The top third or so of both 349 and 350 are visitor seating.
    spanky
    AG
    If you plan to use elevators or escalators on the west side, 350 is also closest
    GarryowenAg
    AG
    Thanks khkmann22!
    chipotle
    As of 9:05am:

Sher Thing
    AG
    So second deck SEZ is all sold out now..?
    chipotle
    Don't know. Section 342-350 is what I selected for back in 2013. So those were the only areas I was allowed to view.
    JaySugar
    I would imagine the 2nd deck of SEZ is sold out by now. But not sure.
    I picked 2 weeks ago and it was about 45 % gone.
    Two Gun Corcoran
    AG
    Picked up a couple in 349, row 14 yesterday afternoon.
    Billymac
    Thanks zsh0!
    Furious George
    AG
    Chipotle.... Are the purple seats the ones you selected? If so, those are mine from last season.
    chipotle
    Purple are pending selections for others. Your selection shows up as blue.
    AgBanker
    I select today. Before my appointment time, where can I go to see where the sections are located? I see where everyone is posting the availability of 342-350, where are those located? I am picking in the south end zone - third deck. Does anyone know the availability there?
    bagger05
    AG
    quote:
    I select today. Before my appointment time, where can I go to see where the sections are located? I see where everyone is posting the availability of 342-350, where are those located? I am picking in the south end zone - third deck. Does anyone know the availability there?
    342-350 is in the SEZ

You can log in 20 minutes before your appointment to browse around. I did it yesterday and that was plenty of time to consider what I wanted to do.
    AgBanker
    Are there elevators and/or escalators in the south end zone?
    JAW3336
    AG
    nope, escalators only in the north towers and elevators on east and west side.
    khkman22
    AG
    quote:
    You can log in 20 minutes before your appointment to browse around. I did it yesterday and that was plenty of time to consider what I wanted to do.
    They tell you 30 minutes ahead of time, but I was in about 35 minutes early, so if you want as much time as possible, I would start checking between 35-40 minutes early. I think it may be based on how quickly those before you select and finalize their tickets. I think only so many are allowed in at one time, so if somebody finishes early, they may give access to the next person in the queue, even though you can't actually select until your assigned time.
    chipotle
    I was in about 45 minutes earlier.
    BQ84 -ORP
    AG
    Added Lot 37/49 for parking. Folks my be upset they had to take lots further west and now they are opening up one closer to Welborn and University.
    AggieAces06
    AG
    I was told that there would be an elevator in the south ends one this year. It wasn't operational for most of last year, but should be good to go this year.

I got that info from the 12th man foundation, so take it with a grain of salt.
    CDub06
    AG
    I've scanned and haven't seen this specifically addressed, so I would appreciate any feedback y'all have.

I'm selecting four seats and a buddy of mine is getting two. We put a group together (which gives us six seats) and have our appointments at the same time. However, it still shows me selecting 4 seats. Will he still have to select his two or will I be able to pick all six? If not, isnt there a chance that someone with the same appt could select seats in between us and split our group up.
    BQ84 -ORP
    AG
    CDub, you both need to log in at the same time and be able to talk to each other to sect your tickets together. My group selected 4, 4, and 2 together. As you select your seats you will see them as blue and others in your group will see the ones you picked as purple. You have plenty of time to make sure you are together and in the seating configuration you want, as long as there is a block open to accommodate you.

subscribe Verify your student status
    See Subscription Benefits
    Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.