Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Disapointed in Manziel and fans

13,592 Views | 46 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by Satellite of Love
cbr
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Congratulations haters. You ungrateful, self righteous, sanctimonious blowhards have loudly treated manziel worse than Charles Mansen ever since he held a bottle of champagne on heisman night. All because espn talking heads told you to do it.

He didn't want to go pro so early. Everyone around him agreed, except his legal and publicist advisors- because You made it unbearable to be a student. You can't be a public piata without the money to buy some privacy.

He is not among the bottom half of nfl players for bad behavior, but you love to pile on him, your ow heisman trophy winner, above all others, all just because espn told you to.

Congratulations. You are so sharp you are barking on command from comical tools like Danny ****ing kannel. And you feel good about it. You're so smart you'll probably be voting for more Clinton's and bushes. Because your flatscreen told you to. And arguing why you are so smart to do so at cocktail parties. Just like your spewing blowhard anti manziel bs on this board.

So happy new year haters. Keep up the brilliant work. So much for 'true to each other'.
JPK89
AG
quote:
Funny how many of you are now calling Manziel names due to what he did in Cleveland, for your information, a&m is where they are because of Manziel, if Manziel didn't win the heisman and kill it at a&m, how many people would recognize the brand as much, now I'm not defending Manziel's behavior, it just kills me to see the name calling and throwing under the bus, y'all are doing, Gordon's situation is worse, go to the bears website, you certainly wont see any name calling, instead it's ways he can get his life back, JFF is the reason,Murray and Noil, ricky, and a ton of others are aggies, that I know personally trust me
Your high school English teacher just got fired......
marble rye
AG
quote:
quote:
Funny how many of you are now calling Manziel names due to what he did in Cleveland, for your information, a&m is where they are because of Manziel, if Manziel didn't win the heisman and kill it at a&m, how many people would recognize the brand as much, now I'm not defending Manziel's behavior, it just kills me to see the name calling and throwing under the bus, y'all are doing, Gordon's situation is worse, go to the bears website, you certainly wont see any name calling, instead it's ways he can get his life back, JFF is the reason,Murray and Noil, ricky, and a ton of others are aggies, that I know personally trust me
Your high school English teacher just got fired......

Which coach was it?
heddy Lamarr
AG
Something tells me Joekel, Matthews, Evans, P. Lewis, Ced, and a bunch of other players had something to do with our success in 2012-12 and 13. I might even add Sherman, Sumlin and Bow tie to some extent

You're a dbag of you think one player was responsible for Aggie football success. In 12/13
19 inch cobra
quote:

I didn't read your post, but Manziel is getting paid almost $9 million by the Browns. Who gives a **** what he did at A&M. He should man up and start acting like a professional, because that's what he's getting paid to do. Stop giving him a pass. He has far too many critics, but he also has far too many enablers, like you.
Represent830
AG
quote:
Congratulations haters. You ungrateful, self righteous, sanctimonious blowhards have loudly treated manziel worse than Charles Mansen ever since he held a bottle of champagne on heisman night. All because espn talking heads told you to do it.

He didn't want to go pro so early. Everyone around him agreed, except his legal and publicist advisors- because You made it unbearable to be a student. You can't be a public piata without the money to buy some privacy.

He is not among the bottom half of nfl players for bad behavior, but you love to pile on him, your ow heisman trophy winner, above all others, all just because espn told you to.

Congratulations. You are so sharp you are barking on command from comical tools like Danny ****ing kannel. And you feel good about it. You're so smart you'll probably be voting for more Clinton's and bushes. Because your flatscreen told you to. And arguing why you are so smart to do so at cocktail parties. Just like your spewing blowhard anti manziel bs on this board.

So happy new year haters. Keep up the brilliant work. So much for 'true to each other'.
Lolz. "True to each other" doesn't mean defending someone 100% no matter what they do. If we did that we are no better than FSU fans.
Aginnebraska
AG
OP should relax. Outside of a few trolls (Bunny Ag and his sock puppets) nobody here hates JFF or wants him to fail. There are folks with varying levels of disappointment with him (either for his personal conduct or his NFL output) but most do not desire him to fail.

However I think the vast majority of Aggies love what JFF did for us and know he gave us our 2 most entertaining seasons in the last decade. The jury is still out on how he will be remembered as an NFL QB. Anyone trying to write his obit an an NFL QB based on the opportunities he's been given are premature.

wtr1975
AG
quote:
quote:
,,,, for your information, a&m is where they are because of Manziel, .....

19 Inch cobra - you are so wrong: A&M is "not where it is because of Manziel" --- A&M is where it is because of a long tradition of men and women who live every day of their lives with integrity - men and women who worked hard and make the best of every opportunity given to them -- men and women who love their school, are proud of their school, and who are determined and committed to being the best that they can be - individuals who died for their country - men and women who go to work every day with integrity and commitment. Johnny needs to do the same!!

There is no one on this Board who does not want JFM to succeed - we all do - it goes without saying - we are his greatest fans!! The problem, however, its long past time for him to grow up -- JFM needs take advantage of the opportunities that he was afforded because of this great University -- opportunities that so many other great Aggie athletes coming before him would have given all that they had to achieve. Otherwise, he is detracting from - not adding to - this great University.

This University is greater - bigger - and more important that any one individual. Anyone who thinks differently is delusional, shortsighted, and without a concept of what A&M is about - they have no concept, appreciation, or respect, for A&M' heritage, tradition, or for what it has stood for and meant to many men and women for over 150 years,
Ninety3Ag
AG
quote:

I call total B.S. The zoo treated Charles Manson much worse than Manziel.....back in 1971.
foat wuth ag
AG
sip troll
Spyderman
AG
I think he really, really, really wanted to play in Dallas. Maybe he will get his chance at some point and might make a difference, but I just don't see an NFL player when I watch him. I know he doesn't like CS very much, but I would advise him to come back to A&M and get that degree. Great HS and college QB.
itsyourboypookie
quote:

What's up Johnny. Wake Looch up and tell him premium wants thier update.

And for the record, I ain't even mad at cha.
Satellite of Love
quote:

Cbr and the OP the same person?? Similar rant posting style. Congrats on not signing into your sock accout to continue your rant!!!
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.