Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Kyle Allen: "Talk is cheap"

24,797 Views | 63 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by turboboost
ftworthag02
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Ryan C. Whittenberg
AG
quote:
I'll gladly eat crow if Allen has half the season next year that Johnny had in his redshirt-fresh year.sumlin and his guys ought to keep quiet and just win

You should eat a snickers
NavyAg92
AG
quote:
I'll gladly eat crow if Allen has half the season next year that Johnny had in his redshirt-fresh year.sumlin and his guys ought to keep quiet and just win

Wow. Someone was hitting the pipe hard this morn.
AggieRob93
AG
quote:
sumlin and his guys ought to keep quiet and just win

I didn't realize Sumlin was out there flapping his gums. Thanks for the update!
BeastmodeAg
CentexAg
AG
quote:

You can join Crotty Kid. What is the basis we are going to use for this? I'll let you decide. Yardage? Record? Points? All of the above? Pick what you want to use and we'll see if he has that/2.
CentexAg
AG
quote:
Did someone say mesmerizing?

This is becoming a great thread. I believe Kyle Allen would approve.
Reginald Cousins
S
When Kenny won the job I remember his "Don't count me out" tweet. Liked him since that day... Kid's got huevos... and apparently an apple ****.
CentexAg
AG
quote:
When Kenny won the job I remember his "Don't count me out" tweet. Liked him since that day... Kid's got huevos... and apparently an apple ****.

I'm not sure apple **** is a compliment. I can think of other fruits that would be much more complimentary to that part of the anatomy. I'm not even sure what that means.
Reginald Cousins
S
quote:
quote:

I'm not sure apple **** is a compliment. I can think of other fruits that would be much more complimentary to that part of the anatomy. I'm not even sure what that means.

You know how I know you've never heard the phrase "a baby's arm holding an apple"?
Memphis 7
she's our "zoo" girl?
Jack Cheese
AG
Let's give Kyle Allen receivers like Mike Evans and Ryan Swope, OL like Joekel, Matthews, and Lewis (all at the same time) and see how he does. Maybe not Johnny good, but don't think Johnny wasn't helped immensely by his supporting cast.
Mr. White
quote:
Let's give Kyle Allen receivers like Mike Evans and Ryan Swope, OL like Joekel, Matthews, and Lewis (all at the same time) and see how he does. Maybe not Johnny good, but don't think Johnny wasn't helped immensely by his supporting cast.

Last Sunday sure helped that theory
itsyourboypookie
This thread delivered
Memphis 7
quote:
quote:

always the non ag tags
Reginald Cousins
S
quote:
quote:
quote:

always the non ag tags
Pot... meet... wait a minute...
Brakeman
Sid is a certified idiot !
phatbeast
AG
quote:
marble rye
AG
STFU and GTFO if you are going to criticize current players. They are weathering this storm in real time and staying encouraged about our recruiting. It actually affects them unlike having some disappoints behind a keyboard.
Bonfire96
AG
quote:
quote:

He plays for Cleveland. There is no supporting cast.
Sid Farkas
AG
Right back at cha brakeman.
Space91
AG
I really like Kyle Allen. He has the right attitude.
papadoc
AG
We shall see if kyle sings the same tune if murry comes here and becomes the starter
d78230
AG
Kyle will be a better pro than JFF.
ktweaverbird
Kyle Allen
aggivedave16
Memphis 7
quote:
Kyle will be a better pro than JFF.
again, a random shot at JFF from a non-ag tag
Grits
AG
quote:
ote:I'll gladly eat crow if Allen has half the season next year that Johnny had in his redshirt-fresh year.sumlin and his guys ought to keep quiet and just win

You should eat a snickers

With a Fork

Sid Farkas
AG
Dude...I relish Seinfeld refs...thx for that

Kyle needs to win games. That is all
turboboost
AG
That was enough to make me a full blown Kyle Allen fan!
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.