Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Lockhart from Ennis is still with us

15,935 Views | 101 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by Cornerback31
d78230
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Gonna be a good one.

Congrats to Ennis tonight. Played to the whistle.
1836 Texian
Pville12thMan
Meximan
quote:
Roll tide
Mike04Ag
Goose
Stone44
AG
This guy is relentless--he don't stop till the whistle blows. He will be part of the foundation of the "New Wrecking Crew ".
TexanJeff
AG
SEC Ready
Aggie GIGolo
AG
quote:
quote:
@Brice_Jones: James Lockhart after winning he state title. "Tell Aggieland I'm not going anywhere. I have faith in Coach Sumlin." http://t.co/plbsmJJA

Refreshing - sick of the drama queens
Southeastern Conference
2xRetired
FL_Ag1998
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
@Brice_Jones: James Lockhart after winning he state title. "Tell Aggieland I'm not going anywhere. I have faith in Coach Sumlin." http://t.co/plbsmJJA

Refreshing - sick of the drama queens

Exactly! Here's to kids with backbone that actually think for themselves.
wolf2011
agcrock2005
AG

1996OlAg
GarryowenAg
AG
Thanks and Gig 'Em
WestlakeAg96
gunslinger2007
JRB78
BCR
Great Game. Championships should all be that entertaining.
TechLawAggie
Timberwolf
AG
I didnt see him play last night, but I will say that a radio guy on 1460 who is plugged into these high school playoff games said this kid is a superstar in the making. Glad to hear he is committed!
budaag1
sarge0112
AG
I hope he wears a face mask like that with the Ags. We need some dudes that just look imposing. Add a neck roll to that too.
AGS-R-TUFF
Dobre casy
AG
Gig'em James!!
numetalbizkitaggie
AG
With Lockhart, Garrett, and Hall, our Defensive Ends will be pretty solid. I hope Henderson and Dunning become a force in the interior. Man, that could be a really really scary defensive line in a good way. The secondary should develop nicely with Joseph. Finally George, Alaka, Hilliard, Walker, and even Mastro, if they develop nicely, could be special. I think it's very possible, with the right hire, we could see the Wrecking Crew return with that much talent. The more I actually look at who is on the roster, the less I even care about losing Mack and Malik, honestly.
fayetteag1982

Ag4coal
phatbeast
AG
quote:
With Lockhart, Garrett, and Hall, our Defensive Ends will be pretty solid. I hope Henderson and Dunning become a force in the interior. Man, that could be a really really scary defensive line in a good way. The secondary should develop nicely with Joseph. Finally George, Alaka, Hilliard, Walker, and even Mastro, if they develop nicely, could be special. I think it's very possible, with the right hire, we could see the Wrecking Crew return with that much talent. The more I actually look at who is on the roster, the less I even care about losing Mack and Malik, honestly.
Having Mack and Jefferson would have turned our defensive unit into something really scary over the next couple years. And it really hurts that we aren't getting them (especially Malik, given our LB situation). But we have a pretty solid, talented group of young guys. If (and so far, this has been a big IF) we can keep them on the team and develop them, we should see major improvement over the next year or two.
Aggie97
Reed10
AG
He's a ballerrrR
numetalbizkitaggie
AG
quote:
quote:
Having Mack and Jefferson would have turned our defensive unit into something really scary over the next couple years. And it really hurts that we aren't getting them (especially Malik, given our LB situation). But we have a pretty solid, talented group of young guys. If (and so far, this has been a big IF) we can keep them on the team and develop them, we should see major improvement over the next year or two.
Not that I don't disagree that they have bigger potential, but from what it seems, they may not reach their potential. For their sake, and their parents sake, they will get more than they bargained for from Charlie's work values, which may actually benefit them. Anyway, I'm digressing. The group we have, that wants to be here, may pan out better if we have the coaches to teach them up. I think we may just see some of that.

A wise man once said, 'Johnny was a three-star.'

Edit: I meant Manning on my original post, not Dunning on the D-Line.
Touchscreen
AG
fingers crossed
Bullmoose
Page 2 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.