Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Hamm Tweet

30,023 Views | 102 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by PanicStream
jarrod1208
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Follow
Taylor Hamm@**********247
"If the last few hours weren't bad enough for Aggies. Wait for tarp's coaching update. Sumlin could have had his DC locked up on Wed"
texag713
here. we. go.
Eric Forman
AG
Cryptic tweet for drama
Teslag
AG
Sumlin doesnt care about defense
SECTAMU#1
uh oh
haircut
AG
tarp??
Nonregdrummer09
AG
Yeah not buying that. If he "could have" had the DC signed up on Wednesday, he would have. To pretend otherwise is just trying to get some BAS clicks.
Bunk Moreland
chase128
AG
quote:
Cryptic tweet for drama
THEamc
AG
Man, tell me some good news.
ttha_aggie_09
AG
quote:
tarp??
How does that bleacher cover at kyle field north have any knowledge of this situation? And for that matter, the able to communicate
mpaggie06
AG
Don't believe it. Looch didn't say it.
bigblackag12
AG
quote:
Yeah not buying that. If he "could have" had the DC signed up on Wednesday, he would have. To pretend otherwise is just trying to get some BAS clicks.
NorthStar
AG
Assuming it is true...

If it is someone we could have had Wednesday, then Sumlin must have been trying to get someone better the last two days.... Which means we probably won't like the hire.
AggieSouth06
NVM I won't joke in the midst of today's misery. Go on.
NickEZ08
This is unbelievable.
Eric Forman
AG
quote:
quote:

Casual, unprotected sex is still legal in all 50 states and should continue to be so for the foreseeable future. The world isn't all bad.

When your junk is on fire and its feeling really dire.... gonorrhea!!!
CentexAg
AG
quote:

I just saved a buttload of money on my car insurance by switching to Geiko
Bunk Moreland
quote:
quote:
Liucci doesn't know ****. I think this week as proven that.

I think you missed the sarcasm
aggiedent
AG
quote:
If it is someone we could have had Wednesday, then Sumlin must have been trying to get someone better the last two days.... Which means we probably won't like the hire.

I bet it's the opposite. I bet it's a good hire and we were merely working out stupid details, which will make it all the more painful it was announced late.
Ags77
AG
At the risk of sounding dumb, who is tarp?
mpaggie06
AG
quote:
Unless we're just promoting Hagen, or hiring someone who would take our job in a second (some UH product), and Sumlin was just waiting to hear back on all the offers that he sent out, following the 5-star out-of-state offer formula, where you just send them a letter telling them how great they are without ever having seen any film on them, just because you kinda have to go through the motions.
Eric Forman
AG
quote:
At the risk of sounding dumb, who is tarp?

Baylor personified
roginaustin
S
quote:
quote:

I bet it's the opposite. I bet it's a good hire and we were merely working out stupid details, which will make it all the more painful it was announced late.

Or, it's what you said, but now that the DC sees that two of his prized recruits are not coming he decides to stay at his current school and we never even know what we were about to have.
aggiedent
AG
Jeff Tarpley
texag713
quote:
quote:

Yeah... and Malik, McNeal, Mack and DeBerry are just playing hard to get. It's all a dramatic ruse masterfully orchestrated by Sumlin, who is probably on his way to your house in the Swaggercopter at this very moment to deliver the news personally.
Ags77
AG
Thanks dent
AgBank
AG
[]
Mysguidednlv
AG
Maybe Sumlin is a big fan of "Soaking"... It's not an infraction if you are comitting to the process of finding a good DC, but if you blow it too early, you've committed a sin.
Caesar4
AG
quote:
Tarp refers to the tarp that Baylor put over an end zone's seats in their old stadium to hide the fact that so many seats went unsold.

Not in this context.
AgBank
AG
Got it, then I will delete my post.
DontDoubtElDandy
Foster
phatbeast
AG
This is the guy who ran with the "Speedy involved in armed robbery" crap earlier this year.
d78230
AG
Hamm is a ******.
rather be fishing
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
Liucci doesn't know ****. I think this week as proven that.

I think you missed the sarcasm
Did not miss it, just felt I needed to express my disdain with that pandering d-bag.
Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.