Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

LSU (-2 1/2) vs. Texas A&M

10,523 Views | 62 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by DontDoubtElDandy
AgBeliever
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:
I'm surprised we aren't favored.
Seriously?

We are 4-6 in SEC games at Kyle.
AgBeliever
AG
quote:
Ags never win an SEC game at Kyle.
Home field disadvantage.
This is so pathetically true.

Leave it to Aggies to find a way to screw up a home field advantage.
P.C. Principal
Best SEC home win is probably against last year's Vanderbilt team. Maybe Mississippi State.
SARATOGA
Maybe Snyder will pull a Fran in his last game.

Do you remember Fran's last game against Texas ? We had a diverse offense, didn't run any option, there was short, medium, and long passes, to many receivers, a balanced running game, Fran was impassioned on the sidelines, coaching and getting kids fired up.

It was amazing. It was like he waited 40 games to actually gameplan, call plays and coach. I thought - where was this the last 4 years. He obviously still needed to by fired, but that last game was a nice way to go out.

Hopefully Snyder does the same thing.

Otherwise LSU gonna run for 600 yards through many holes.

powerbiscuit
Fran had a top 25 offense more years than not. The defense was the problem than, as it is now.
jeepdriver54
AG
LSU runs the same running play Missouri did, over and over and we never get it...LOSS
8T2
quote:
how does LSU's "mess of an offense" compare to Mizzou's "mess of an offense (prior to the Aggie game)?"
Well, Mizzou scored more points on Saturday than LSU has in the last month, so there's that.
that poster
They will run it down our throats and we will swallow!
technoviking
AG
quote:
BULL****! WE WILL TAKE THIS WEEK FROM THEM!
Red Stick
quote:
I like your thinking!

technoviking
AG
quote:
quote:
I like your thinking!

THAT'S BECAUSE YOU SUCK!
moz
quote:
It was amazing. It was like he waited 40 games to actually gameplan, call plays and coach. I thought - where was this the last 4 years. He obviously still needed to by fired, but that last game was a nice way to go out.

Seriously. Remember he called the timeout to ice the kicker, but it was actually a fake FG attempt. The dude was on fire that night.
Newoldarmy
AG
I'd rather be an optimistic fan, look forward to a possible win, yell like crazy, and then be disappointed if we lose than be negative just so I may be right if we lose. The rollercoaster always has the longest line at the park because it's the most fun. We're taking the whole family again looking forward to a win and we'll have fun either way. Sure, it's a lot more fun with a win, but the spectacle of a raucous Kyle Field, 12th man raising hell, the Fightin' Texas Aggie Band, tailgating food and drink...****, I'm ready to go right now!
technoviking
AG
quote:
I'd rather be an optimistic fan, look forward to a possible win, yell like crazy, and then be disappointed if we lose than be negative just so I may be right if we lose. The rollercoaster always has the longest line at the park because it's the most fun. We're taking the whole family again looking forward to a win and we'll have fun either way. Sure, it's a lot more fun with a win, but the spectacle of a raucous Kyle Field, 12th man raising hell, the Fightin' Texas Aggie Band, tailgating food and drink...****, I'm ready to go right now!
Newoldarmy
AG
How did you find my picture?
technoviking
AG
quote:
How did you find my picture?
The Internet.
SoftwareAg
AG
Looking forward to going to the game.
Aggie Joe 93
AG
quote:

Finally, an actual fan of the team.
spaceman
AG
I would remind that we were out Garrett, Robinson, and, during the disastrous third quarter, ANY halfway decent linebacker. Does anyone here doubt that Garrett is a difference maker?

Things can be different Thursday. Will they? It's anyone's guess.
bigblackag12
AG
quote:

I like your style
Gordo14
quote:
It's about damn time someone who actually wants to win comes around. Favorite new poster.
aggiehawg
AG
FWIW, the tiger fans on tigerdroppings are not assuming a victory on Thursday. They have a QB problem with Jennings being ineffective, for the most part, and the back-up Harris is on Miles' s***-list supposedly for off-the-field behavior.

Fournette is "underutilized" as Miles has often sacrificed the run game to have a more "balanced" offense. And Miles, being, well, Miles he abandons the run game at precisely the wrong time in the game. (Again from what I am seeing on their site.)

Depends on the severity of our injuries on defense. We have the guys return, I think we've got this.
TyHolden
AG
What is line now?
aggiehawg
AG
Last I saw it was 1.5 LSU. Haven't seen it today.
Gordo14
quote:
FWIW, the tiger fans on tigerdroppings are not assuming a victory on Thursday. They have a QB problem with Jennings being ineffective, for the most part, and the back-up Harris is on Miles' s***-list supposedly for off-the-field behavior.

Fournette is "underutilized" as Miles has often sacrificed the run game to have a more "balanced" offense. And Miles, being, well, Miles he abandons the run game at precisely the wrong time in the game. (Again from what I am seeing on their site.)

Depends on the severity of our injuries on defense. We have the guys return, I think we've got this.
It's truly special when the general consensus from both sides is they are expected to lose.
aggiehawg
AG
quote:
It's truly special when the general consensus from both sides is they are expected to lose. 0

SEC,SEC,SEC!!!!!
DontDoubtElDandy
quote:
quote:
On offense, LSU is better running than Mizzou and about the same passing. And LSU has a much better D.

LSU wins by 10 at least.
It's not. They're actually worse. Their running game is all they need though.

Yup. Worse than Mizzou, and all they needed was their run game.
TxAg76
AG
Vegas is un freakin real......
DontDoubtElDandy
quote:
So many idiots on this thread. This is the LSU that got destroyed by auburn and Arkansas... Not the LSU of last year.

Their offense is about the same as Mizzou, but much easier to defend than mizzous. Even with a bad defense I bet they score somewhere between 21-28... And even with their defense I bet we score in the same range. It's going to be decided at the end of the fourth quarter.

Let me put it this way. LSU could very possibly finish 7th in the sec west if we beat them (arky has to beat Mizzou)... And some on here think they should be 10 point favorites. BAS at it's finest
that maroon logic though....
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.