Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Is Arkansas.....

13,418 Views | 57 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by permabull
kentky
How long do you want to ignore this user?
hello Mrs Hawg, I bet Mr Hawg has been happy the last 2 weeks. I'm hoping Hawgs get to give Texas a smack down in a bowl game.
Cornerback31
AG
Hawgs are for real. Smash mouth football on both sides of the ball. Our CUSA offense and defense will not play in the SEC. Real man football will beat finesse everytime.
Old School Wrecking Crew
AG
I agree. Hogs scared me this year and their SEC losing streak was crazy in that there were so many close games. This team is breaking out next year. They are indeed the best team with that record. I think they are on par with most of the top 10 teams right now with how they are playing.
Deadwood
AG
quote:
Do you really think A&M would have given Bert the time Arky has?
Seriously? He's in his second season and took over a team that was absolutely getting destroyed in 2012. Remember Fran? How long did we keep him?
Squadron7
AG
quote:
quote:
Seriously? He's in his second season and took over a team that was absolutely getting destroyed in 2012. Remember Fran? How long did we keep him?

A&M would. But 60% of TexAgs will bail on any coach or player in a single game.
permabull
AG
permabull
AG
The Collective
AG
A lot of Ark fans had bailed on Bielema before the current "win streak"
Squadron7
AG
Bielema may be the next Saban.

But he also may be the next Friesz or the next Mullin, both of whom were the next Malzahn (who was also the next Saban) in the eyes of the Armchair AD's on this board. All three of whom have **** the bed at one point against the guy we already have....Malzaln himself just a couple of weeks ago.

All of a sudden, Arky gets two good wins in a row and everybody turns into Nostrafreakindomas with tales of woe and desolation that is our destiny.

I always wonder...are these people like this at their real jobs?
Catfishfoereal
Yes....This IS the Zoo. Which way is the wind blowing today is the official barometer of the Zoo. The Arkansas team is playing good right now. the problem for them will be when they get behind and play a team that can stop their run game.

If they have the players they could very easily play some air ball too. Their OC was the OC at Purdue when Coach Sumlin was there as well as Drew Brees. That was not a power run team.
Catfishfoereal
quote:
Yes....This IS the Zoo. Which way is the wind blowing today is the official barometer of the Zoo. The Arkansas team is playing good right now. the problem for them will be when they get behind and play a team that can stop their run game.

Squadron7
AG
So do we cancel next season? Or do we go ahead and play the games?
Short Round
I'm so scared to play Arkansas.

LMAO
Ben Diamond
quote:
Hawgs are for real. Smash mouth football on both sides of the ball. Our CUSA offense and defense will not play in the SEC. Real man football will beat finesse everytime.

I agree with this.
moz
quote:
quote:

Texags wouldn't. That's for sure. If we had him, posters would be saying LSU is no good and Ole Miss is missing their key players. That we can't overlook the previous 16 games.
permabull
AG
Squadron7
AG
TexAgs Offical Stat: Percentage of posters frequently using the term "smash-mouth" football who have:

1) Suited up beyond High School - 1%
2) Never suited up - 80%
Ben Diamond
Isn't winning a conference title without chancing his CUSA mindset. Oh well I guess he will always have winning at Bama.
Ben Diamond
Winning in the SEC over the long haul is all about line of scrimmage football. That look like Sumlin ball?
Squadron7
AG
quote:
Isn't winning a conference title without chancing his CUSA mindset.

If you can make this kind of diagnosis while watching games on TV I can only imagine what you could do if you were present at every practice and every meeting and were able to spend your full time on it in collaboration with the athletes themselves and a staff full of people who do it for a living.
permabull
AG
permabull
AG
aggiehawg
AG
quote:
Well get use to it. A&M likes to fire defensive coordinators every three years and then wonder why none of the D commits work out. Do you really think A&M would have given Bert the time Arky has?
Two years????
permabull
AG
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.