Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Kenny suspended

86,520 Views | 232 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by Bottlehead90
McCoveysCove
How long do you want to ignore this user?
If we like Kenny when he does good why can't we like him when he has issues. Why can't the guy be rehabbed and get afresh start. That's better than kicking him out and he never sees Kyle field again. Then he transfers to Baylol and is 2 time all American. Whether he is disliked or not by his teamMates the decisions the staff makes now and consequently his response to those will affect the rest of his life.
Btron
AG
He probably just wants to play baseball instead.
mid90
AG
quote:
If we like Kenny when he does good why can't we like him when he has issues. Why can't the guy be rehabbed and get afresh start. That's better than kicking him out and he never sees Kyle field again. Then he transfers to Baylol and is 2 time all American. Whether he is disliked or not by his teamMates the decisions the staff makes now and consequently his response to those will affect the rest of his life.
For me, it's not that Kenny has been playing bad.

It's that after making huge, crucial mistakes in big games, he's smiling his ass off on the sideline.

It's that his O-line doesn't respect him, evidenced by the line walking away from him when he was trying to talk to them during the Bama game.

He doesn't seem to be a leader. He doesn't seem to take responsibility. I could be wrong about these two things, but until I see otherwise from Mr. Trill, I don't want to see him as QB#1.
dbtexasag05
Not true about being arrested for a dui.

They could have detained him but never booked him. Don't ask me how I know.
SRBS
How do you know?
GeronimoAg
AG
quote:
Not true about being arrested for a dui.

They could have detained him but never booked him. Don't ask me how I know.

How u know bro?
swc93
AG
I heard the suspension was because he refused to sit on the Sumlin's front porch and hand out candy.
Franklin Delano Bluth
AG
I heard he committed real estate fraud
SpicewoodAg
AG
quote:
"Violation of team rules" is the biggest cop out ever. They need to start giving info

Why do you think the coaches need to say more? Just because you have a "want to know?"

No team says anything. We don't deserve any more. We aren't special. We're just fans. Stop thinking you are special.
AggieChris24
AG
I heard it was insider trading. Giving too much information to defenses pre-snap and telegraphing passes
Burnsey
AG
quote:
He...likes to drink.

Now this is a person I can understand.
JimbloFisher
AG
quote:
Will someone with stars please enlighten us?

tax evasion
12thGauge
Wasn't arrested, showed up to practice drunk. Don't ask my sources, you will all know eventually.
Saint Arnold
AG
He's not a "kid". He's legally a 19yo adult that happens to have a athletic scholarship. He could just as well legally do like many his age...no longer be in college, get a job, get married (like many cfb players already are), start a family, and move on with life. He is responsible for himself and his choices. That "he's only a poor child" crap is a cop out. Yes, most of us did dumb things in college, but just as many continue to do dumb things throughout life. His knew the rules. He chose to break them and impact the team and his own future along the way. He can either take responsibility and work hard to try to right the ship or move on. Having a couple of beers in someone's apt or dorm room is one thing, but the public intox & doing things (weed) and having an attitude problem on top of it that impacts his performance is just stupid & irresponsible.
Mr. Lahey
AG
Hell, by the time I was 19 I had already failed cal 2 twice
frorge
strbrst777
This is not about KH or any other player. It's a response to posts along the lines that if there are "issues" that need rehab and things that affect a person for life. If player or any other student is hooked on booze, drugs or anything else, rehab is definitely in order--but not at the expense of the athletic department or school. Re KH, I don't know him but all that I know of him tells me that he's had every opportunity to be successful. And, buy the way, KH was given a two-game suspension for "violation of team rules AND athletic department policy." I'm quite sure that not all violations of team rules are subject to "punishment" set forth in athletic department policy. Some violations are minor and others are major. Two game suspensions are not handed down for minor violations.
SigAg6
AG
I heard he shot his old lady down, down to the ground
Old Sarge
AG
If Kenny Hill has a problem with drinking or drugs, which has been either charged or brought up on this thread, and has sought treatment for these problems, then HIPPA laws would keep the program from speaking of said problem directly. And we will never hear first hand about it.

For whatever reason, Kenny has chosen to place himself above the team. He is/will pay the price for it. Unfortunately, our program will pay for his actions to boot.

You cannot deny, he went from a great QB (even against the paper tiger SC) to looking like worse than a scrub. He has issues. His issues have impacted this team.

As for our D....
Sabreman
AG
FERPA. If it's collegiate/educational, it's FERPA. HIPPA deals with hospitals, clinics, medical information. I've worked under both and FERPA supersedes HIPPA.
Sabreman '92

1876er
AG
Car inspection expired in October. Sumlin is really running a right ship.
Baron de Bastrop
AG
young man needs help. hope he gets it football or not
scottimus
AG
No joke, my sister got a DUI ticket on NG onetime. Let her go walking to my house with ticket in hand, after.
Ogre09
AG
quote:
Hell, by the time I was 19 I had already failed cal 2 twice

Cal 2 kicked my ass.
amejiajr
quote:
quote:
"Violation of team rules" is the biggest cop out ever. They need to start giving info

Why do you think the coaches need to say more? Just because you have a "want to know?"

No team says anything. We don't deserve any more. We aren't special. We're just fans. Stop thinking you are special.
SpicewoodAg
AG
quote:
FERPA. If it's collegiate/educational, it's FERPA. HIPPA deals with hospitals, clinics, medical information. I've worked under both and FERPA supersedes HIPPA.
You deserve an award.....almost.

It is HIPAA.
k20dub
AG
quote:
Wasn't arrested, showed up to practice drunk. Don't ask my sources, you will all know eventually.

Nope, not even close.
FlyingTexan
I hear his kind like crab legs.
itsyourboypookie
Dear lord lets hope it's not Jameis disease
claydee2
AG
I heard he shot a man in Reno just to watch him die, or took a shot of cocaine and he shot his woman down.
Indignitas
AG
quote:
Car inspection expired in October. Sumlin is really running a right ship.

I buy Pdawg's story. In any case, this kid deserves the full support of our university and fanbase, even if it's hard to see right now. I don't think that he needs coddling at this point.
TripleSec
AG
quote:
But Kenny is an Aggie, a young kid with a ton of life ahead of him.

Wearing maroon and attending A&M doesn't make you an Aggie.
nai06
AG
quote:
quote:

STFU

he is every bit as much of an Aggie as you an I. Has he made some stupid mistakes? Its possible. But saying he isnt an Aggie because of how he has played this year is just pathetic, It also makes you a giant tool.
TripleSec
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

STFU

he is every bit as much of an Aggie as you an I. Has he made some stupid mistakes? Its possible. But saying he isnt an Aggie because of how he has played this year is just pathetic, It also makes you a giant tool.

It's not about the mistakes. If you don't get it, then you STFU... or go get his autograph.
nai06
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

STFU

It's not about the mistakes. If you don't get it, then you STFU... or go get his autograph.
I dont particularly care about his autograph. But its pretty sad when you place sports above all else at A&M. There is far more to A&M than football. As best as I can tell he has acted like a normal college student. And for that you seem to want to throw his ass out of the place.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.