Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Allen Starting per ESPN 97.5 Houston

12,234 Views | 44 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by CapCity12thMan
agcrock2005
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Don't know what *******s and Alcohol (a&a?) is but the fact that dip**** is NOT starting means he's into something. He's breaking JFF records. Some thin' ain't right!
FriscoKid
AG
quote:
Don't know what *******s and Alcohol (a&a?) is but the fact that dip**** is NOT starting means he's into something. He's breaking JFF records. Some thin' ain't right!

He broke the record once... Then
peace
S
alcohol and academics?
No Spin Ag
quote:
quote:
Does anyone really think they weren't going to make a change?

Tons of idiots did. Read the other threads.

Nonreg and nospin for starters...
Just because I didn't think it would happen didn't mean I didn't want it the change, hence the reason I'm a pot banger. That Sumlin is actually doing it is quite surprising, but refreshingly. It's good to see that he can make the change to try to better the team. Better late than never.
dmart90
AG
The Trill is gone...
Tango Mike
So, if the backup quarterback is the TexAgs favorite, and Kenny Hill gets benched for Kyle Allen, does that mean Kenny Hill becomes the new hope for a season turnaround? I'm so confused
92_Ag
AG
I can do that too...

I'm headed to a B and B for a little R and R, eat M and M's and play D and D before I have to return to work on a C and C machine that, while its computer controlled, isn't exactly P and P.

NickEZ08
Kyle "QB1" Allen
whatthehey78
AG
So no one except 'boy named sue' (a SIP by the way) knows what "A and A" means....hmm. Maybe something unique to asstin and 6th street????
AnalogyAg
I do think it means KH can get sh*&%faced. Being the starting QB is not a pre-requisite for that. You can still do that even if you're not about to play an important game.
CapCity12thMan
AG
what I don't understand is if KH is out and about drunk (again) how does someone NOT take a pic and post it somewhere?
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.