Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

NSIAP Kyler Murray

22,737 Views | 65 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by stetson
bigfoot10s
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
1. Kyler hasn't chosen A&M yet. Until he signs, he hasn't chosen anyone.

2. It's f---ing Twitter. Who gives a sht.
Maroonblood32
"THE SKY IS FALLING!!!!!! THE SKY IS FALLING!!!!!!"
Artorias
AG
quote:
Oregon fans out here keep telling me that JFF switched to A&M because he knew he was going to be beat out by Mariota. They do have some stupid fans.
Do you remind them that JFF won the Heisman, not Mariota? And Mariota won't win it this year, either.
FriscoKid
AG
Wait a minute! Stephenville77 went to Oregon? That place is full of crazy libs.

(But, honestly that is a great troll Kyler... Well done)
Artorias
AG
quote:
Twitter is the absolute end all to proper spelling and vocabulary.

But...Oregon does have the hottest cheerleaders in the world.

Couldn't blame Kyler for going after some of that NW *****.
Umm, no. You must be referring to that pic of the Oregon cheerleaders from like 5 years ago. Their cheerleaders this year are nothing overly special, from what I have seen. If you want consistently hot cheerleaders, go to UCLA, USC, or ASU.
NickEZ08
Guys sometimes retweet negative things just to show everyone how dumb the original is...
see the t-sips tweets directed @ Alaka last year...
BallHittinBoy
quote:
"At A&M you will learn to spell Ferrari."
Very underrated post!
A&M, “Give Us Room!"
ColoAg95
AG
Our troubles means our QB spot is up for grabs. I'd think that would help his decision process. Also showing we need a mobile QB gives him another advantage over Hill & Allen.

Coupled with a few coordinator tweaks and we could be lethal. Could his dad fit into our coordinator fix?

Chums to Champs!

hurleyag
AG
quote:
quote:
Quote:

Couldn't blame Kyler for going after some of that NW *****.
Yea, no. Tons of them are granola-eating, no shaving, sit-on-rocks-to-commune-with-nature types. Don't let a few hot cheerleaders make you think the entire region is full of girls that hot. It isn't.
Most of their cheerleaders aren't even NW girls. They are Cali girls that just went to college there.
Madden
Nobody watches Oregon
Pickle Rick
AG
quote:
quote:

So an Aggie commit is retweeting a statement that is an insult to the university he chose.
Regardless of the situation - this lacks class.

Stop living, you're wasting all of our oxygen

"Wasting all of our oxygen" - Lol
Pickle Rick
AG
quote:
1. Kyler hasn't chosen A&M yet. Until he signs, he hasn't chosen anyone.

2. It's f---ing Twitter. Who gives a sht.

He may have also been pointing out how stupid the guy was...I bet Kyler can spell Ferrari.
bluecouchstudios
AG
Kyler is still committed.
Hu11abaloo
AG
His & Daylon's comments after the Ole Miss game just the week before the 59-0, and the fact that he's retweeting Elijah's commitment just before this is enough for me to believe he's still firmly committed here.
Aggie Joe 93
AG
In my day, high schoolers sometimes did things without thinking first. Occasionally, we would say something that we didn't filter through a PR firm or proof read for PC-ness.
Eric Forman
AG
quote:
In my day, high schoolers sometimes did things without thinking first. Occasionally, we would say something that we didn't filter through a PR firm or proof read for PC-ness.

Turn in your ring... Aggies are perfect and beyond reproach
AgBeliever
AG
quote:
Wait a minute! Stephenville77 went to Oregon? That place is full of crazy libs.
They don't call it the Left Coast for nothin'.
NathanChristie
AG
quote:
Oregon fans out here keep telling me that JFF switched to A&M because he knew he was going to be beat out by Mariota. They do have some stupid fans.
I get this from time to time. Then I show them that Mariota was Johnny's BACKUP at the NUC game, they shut up.
Tamu_mgm
AG
We are surprised by the stupidity portrayed on social media from a fan reaching out to a recruit why?
Positive Yardage
AG
quote:
Coaching staff brought this upon themselves with their pathetic performance the last few weeks and allowing us to get embarrassed on national tv. Not once, not twice, but 3 times!!!!

Sorry, just trying to lighten the mood a little....
Hu11abaloo
AG
quote:
We are surprised by the stupidity portrayed on social media from a fan reaching out to a recruit why?
No... we are surprised that our verbal commit would promote such stupidity on social media when it might contradict with his verbal commitment.
Meximan
quote:
quote:

So an Aggie commit is retweeting a statement that is an insult to the university he chose.
Regardless of the situation - this lacks class.

Stupid.
+1

If anything, it certainly looks like he's "bookmarking" it to prove a point in the future.
ShadyAftermath123
What a stupid tweet for kyler to retweet. What does it even mean? I mean i understand the analogy but how does that even remotely apply to Kyler and Texas A&M. It's like the two never saw JFF play football here. Or Trill up until we started playing good teams that overshadowed Trill's capabilities. I guess we do keep 5*, blue chip QBs on the bench behind upperclassmen who only starts because he was grandfathered into the position and shredded a pathetic South Carolina team.
turboboost
AG
quote:
The most Pimp post of the 23rd of OCT/ PPOTD!

Gig Em' *****!
realag14
Sandman98
AG
quote:
This suggests we admit kids who can't spell. I'm not sure that's what you were going for.
Ag Tag
Shut up
BusterAg
AG
quote:
This suggests we admit kids who can't spell. I'm not sure that's what you were going for.

Most kids from the rural backwoods of Texas have never even seen a real sports car. However, after they have learned what true leadership is, and how to turn mineral rights into huge piles of cash, they will need to learn how to spell Ferrari.
rather be fishing
AG
Don't give a crap one way or the other if he picks us or Oregon. He's going to play in a bullcrap system program at Oregon and will never do anything beyond the college level if he heads to the PNW, but he'll get to wear some sh@tastic uniforms.

If he comes here, he'll get to watch a bunch of tools ***** about him on TexAgs and then question why he didn't go to Oregon.

Doesn't matter, you will all find something to be pissed off about no matter what happens.
that poster
Doesn't matter now. The sky has already fallen.
SantaFeAg
Wtf kyler???!
stetson
AG
Oregon:
Rain
Overcast
PAC
Far

Johnny has already traveled this course.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.