Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

LSU FANS ABSOLUTELY ABANDONED THEIR TEAM!!!!!

11,104 Views | 54 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by 72jag
JonLobb
How long do you want to ignore this user?
quote:
quote:
I stayed till the end of the Rice game, but there is a HUGE difference in leaving when you're winning in a blowout vs. losing. I bet it doesn't really affect the team that much if you leave in a blowout win.

Ags were pouring out of ford stadium in droves at HALFTIME.
sometimes the team can be like "hey bro, we're good here"

and the 12th Man can be like "ok, you've got this, I'm gonna go pick up grieving Methodists now. Call me later?"

and the team be like "cool, good luck, I'll see you back at the house on Monday."
Mozart Paintings
AG
I stayed for the entire game at ford stadium, but it was damn hot. I don't blame anyone for leaving early. The SMU students were gone after the first.
rjamizon
quote:
quote:
I stayed till the end of the Rice game, but there is a HUGE difference in leaving when you're winning in a blowout vs. losing. I bet it doesn't really affect the team that much if you leave in a blowout win.

Ags were pouring out of ford stadium in droves at HALFTIME.

Dallas people
Lungblood
Omg. It's sooo hot. I was not prepared for the hotness even though I live in Texas and know that September is still summer. Someone powder my monkey butt. Bung.
Personal Best
AG
Why weren't any of you people complaining about aggies leaving early at the game
AggieGirlNo6
AG
quote:
We're you at Kyle last Saturday? Didn't look that different in the 4th.

It made me mad as hell to see the empty bleachers, even @ the weather delayed Lamar game. These are young, impressionable boys, they go out there and get beaten up on a regular basis for our school, and you can't sit and yell for a few hours? Not to mention the potential impact on recruits' perspectives. It's pathetic. Just don't show up, ffs. Give your ticket to someone who cares.

That being said, both games were late, and we were winning by a lot. It's always way worse to leave when your team is losing and needs you.
that poster
Most of them were abandoned at birth so....
Personal Best
AG
quote:
quote:

It made me mad as hell to see the empty bleachers, even @ the weather delayed Lamar game. These are young, impressionable boys, they go out there and get beaten up on a regular basis for our school, and you can't sit and yell for a few hours? Not to mention the potential impact on recruits' perspectives. It's pathetic. Just don't show up, ffs. Give your ticket to someone who cares.

That being said, both games were late, and we were winning by a lot. It's always way worse to leave when your team is losing and needs you.

Less complaining about pointless stuff, more picture of yourself
AnalogyAg
The amount of stupidity on this thread is amazing. Reddit and Ian should be given a 30 day ban just so they can go back and study ag football history.
Ian Neff
AG
All I know is that when we lost 77-0 I was at Kyle and I hated it.
Jugstore Cowboy
AG
quote:
Omg. It's sooo hot. I was not prepared for the hotness even though I live in Texas and know that September is still summer. Someone powder my monkey butt. Bung.

It gets hot in Texas in the Summer? Well ****, wish I'd known that....
Meximan
quote:
The ones that stayed were loud as hell. I was disgusted and impressed with them all at once.
I actually thought the stands were somewhat full at the end of the game, until someone pointed out most the crowd had left.
1aggie02
AG
I stayed until 0:26 and it was clear that SMU wasn't going to run another play. Sat on the east side of the stadium directly in the sun the whole time. In jeans and boots, no sunscreen. Play was ended by the time I left the stands.

I award myself a blue parachute for being among the 2% of Ags that stayed.
Squadron7
AG
In LSU's defense, there were mitigating factors. They ran out of ice.
Nonregs Bro
Surprised no one has mentioned Iowa State 2005 yet. I was at that game, the worst game I've ever seen at Kyle.
angus55
Ian, I do not know you but I can assure you 100 % that you were not at Kyle for. 77-0.
OkinTexas
quote:

That's the first thing that came to mind when I saw the comparison between the two games. I don't think A&M needed the fans so much in that win. LSU most certainly did, however.
OkinTexas
quote:
All I know is that when we lost 77-0 I was at Kyle and I hated it.

Nobody can call you a fair weather fan Ian. NOBODY.
beerad12man
AG
quote:

Difference is, they gave up on their team. Ours was a blowout win
JonLobb
quote:
quote:

Difference is, they gave up on their team. Ours was a blowout win
exactly. they gave up.

Aggies just started the party early.
72jag
AG
I'm sure it's new army to be the first ones to compare fans leaving early at Kyle to that swamp kitty desertion last night. The deal is that those inbreds have NOTHING else to do so why should they leave . And Miles teams have a way of coming back. And almost did. Swamp kitties are bad fans even to their own team. I even thought I heard boos.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.