Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Winston Suspended

26,663 Views | 126 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by MassAggie97
Dennis Reynolds
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Thug POS
ce1994
AG
But again this did not just happen. The guy has been doing it his whole life. This rape allegation is not going away. And he can barely speak. No way the guy makes grades. But somehow he does.
jeffk
AG
quote:
I have never understood why coaches do not police these animals. It would not hurt for a few of them to sit in at the cafeteria and monitor them.

Maybe because they're not in junior high?
Post removed:
by user
Phat Ag 79
AG
Stephen A. Smith just called him "the poster child for stupidity".
HossAg
AG
Gotta love Stephen A. Smith. Sometimes I wonder how he even keeps his job. Dude is awesome
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
What hunter said. FSU loses, and we get in over them if we only lose once. I don't care which game we lose. Our resume would be a hell of a lot more impressive.

Also, I called Clemson beating FSU last week. Looking very likely now.
Noblemen06
AG
Stephen A went off...it was glorious
Ian Neff
AG
Aggiebrewer
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Furthermore, I think we take at least 3 more first place votes from FSU if they lose. (Provided we whoop on SMU by 50 like we should.)
Aggieranger
quote:
If FSU loses this game, and it's their only loss of the year and still win the ACC. Do they still get in the playoff?

I would think so.

Have to wait and see...... with all of the emphasis being placed on strength of schedule and Clemson being their only formidable opponent, I would say probably not. If he wins another Heisman, then politics and TV money will prevail and they are in for sure.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Winston is not getting another Heisman. If Johnny couldn't do it, he sure as hell won't.
BMX Bandit
It's still highly unlikely Clemson stays within 2 touchdowns
AG
quote:
Now imagine that he's WHITE.

And here is the answer to ALL the "why's" associated with Jameis.
HossAg
AG
quote:
It's still highly unlikely Clemson stays within 2 touchdowns

I disagree completely. I kind of expected Clemson to win before this announcement, and now my confidence in their chances is even higher.
peace
S
If/when Jameis gets out from under the protection of the Tallahassee Police dept,, their local DA, and FSU AD, he will no longer have that protection. Dexter Manley part II. However, I never heard about a rape charge for Dexter. Character development was never part of JW's years on this earth, and a half game suspension is equally disgusting as his offenses. It is not only the football program at FSU, but baseball as well. that 70 hours of "community service'' for shoplifting was insulting. He needs to be kicked off the team permanently for this collection of stupidity, and some of it criminal.
Scantron882
AG
Stupid is as Stupid does
Personal Best
AG
quote:
Now imagine that he's WHITE.
GiveEmHellBill
AG
quote:
I don't think he picks up on social cues, I don't think he understand a lot of right vs. wrong, and doesn't seem to think things through very much.

Exactly. I believe that Jameis could EASILY have been one of the Adaptive Behavior students my wife teaches in middle school.

Not technically autistic, but lacking in social skills that can cause them to be disruptive (jumping on tables and yelling obscenities) and possibly physically aggressive (you know...that whole rape thing).

His bizarre social behavior has now taken him out of the running for another Heisman. And deservedly so....he's a freak.
usmcbrooks
Quote from this dunce at the Manning Camp

quote:
I'm very aware that I am in the spotlight. So when people do look at me, they should see a young man whose parents raised him right.
MaroonDynasty
Pointing at random women and screaming "F her right in the p!" That's inexcusable and it's worse for Winston since he is an accused rapist.
shaggyaggie09
AG
quote:
"You've got to overcome adversity and that's one thing at Florida State we do"

I hate how "adversity" is thrown around in sports. No, jameis, spouting of obscenities does not count as adversity.

If somebody grew up poor, or without a father, or lost a leg. That is adversity. "I had the cold once, so we had to overcome that adversity". Bullcrap. Frickin 1st world problems to the extreme.

Rockdoc
AG
I wonder what his major is? Did they have to invent one for him?
Joan Wilder
AG
He also has an incredibly studied and practiced shtick he puts on for authority figures and the public. You see it in his interviews with Herbstreit or before the BCS championship game in which he "aw shucks" and goes all wide eyed and smiley. It's obviously an act that has served him well. It's in his extemporaneous speeches and behavior you see his real "intelligence" and speaking ability.

FSU's SID department may be the most inept on earth, up there with the Ravens. His Heisman "speech" was an embarrassment, they keep putting him before the media then protect and coddle him from questions, they came up with the #askjameis debacle...they are incompetent.
agsquirrel97
AG
quote:
quote:

I hate how "adversity" is thrown around in sports. No, jameis, spouting of obscenities does not count as adversity.

If somebody grew up poor, or without a father, or lost a leg. That is adversity. "I had the cold once, so we had to overcome that adversity". Bullcrap. Frickin 1st world problems to the extreme.

chute for you - well said.
Brakeman
I would like to see his abadimyk transcript
Sid Farkas
AG
quote:
quote:
His bizarre social behavior has now taken him out of the running for another Heisman. And deservedly so....he's a freak.

He might not win it in the end b/c of his behavior...im not so sure he'll fall off analysts 'projected winners' lists anytime soon though.
I can't wait to hear Mark May excoriate him for 'bring[ing] shame to the game'...oh wait...
bigblackag12
AG
Clempsen finna win doe
Chickenhawk
quote:
quote:

Personal Best
AG
Not climbing on tables and yelling "**** her right in the *****" is an adversity that tons of alleged rapists need to overcome. Don't act like you know.
stetson
AG
quote:
FSU's SID department may be the most inept on earth

Waiting for the next "Ask Jameis" Twitter campaign, lol.
Aggie Joe 93
AG
quote:
... That's going to eat me up... It eats me alive...

I blame Ebola.
bigblackag12
AG
ABATTBQ11
AG
Rape is ok, but talking about it is not. Spreadsheet updated.
Reginald Cousins

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.