Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Good job Kenny Hill

5,625 Views | 32 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by Capt. America
Bed Sores
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Has made 97 of his 139 attempts for 1,359 yards (4 games). 13 TDs, 1 INT

16 carries for 106 yards averaging 6.6 yards per carry

Hasn't lost a game yet

***Edit for todays stats
Franklin Delano Bluth
Sharpshooter
AG
Trill.
AgOutsideAustin
AG
He da man.
STX Ag
AG
Got his phone back too
McGibblets
AG
Way to jinx the ints
Bed Sores
Heisman link here

Currently #4 for the Heisman watch

CaddoAggie96
TXAG 05
AG
Kenny 7rill
SECond2noneAgs
AG
quote:
Kenny 7rill

TW12VE
ag92tx
#heismanU
Blanco Ag
FOUR THIN INCHES
AG
A perfect QBR is 100, that number you posted is his passer rating.
AggieDusty
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Winston with 400 yards and 7 touchdowns less, 2 interceptions, and two lackluster wins against unranked teams.

Yep, definitely makes sense to have him above Kenny.
evinoblanco
WN AG
Jakeaggie6593
Bj
Crazytom11
When Kenny hits the deep ball consistently with his wrs in stride then I will call him Kenny Trill. Heck I'll call him daddy if he wants me to because then he will be an actual Heisman contender.
Post removed:
by user
Bed Sores
Winston's stats are border line laughable. I have no clue how he's even being mentioned, for sure when you factor in his off the field issues. The only thing he has going for him is his completion percentage and the fact hes on the #1 team. That's literally it
Post removed:
by user
mcag83
stingaree
I've been very impressed by Hill. Seems to be doing what Sumlin needs and is getting good results.

My question: Where does this leave Kyle Allen? I'm just wondering, as the parent of an athlete, where this all lands. He's a freshman, right?, and talented and sought after by damn near every program in America.

I know that he's one injury away from the field but...

Will he stay and sit for this year and two others? He may love the school so much that he stays and it all works out for him. I have no idea what the kid is like or his upside (though I imagine it is considerable).

I'm really not trying to start an argument, just would love insight. This "problem" goes hand in hand with being a school that is able to sign tons of sought after talent.
Dirty-8-thirty Ag
AG
Stingaree: I sure hope he sticks around, the dude can spin a football.
Bowlinag
AG
We are already hearing it a little bit, but I have a fear we are going to start hearing "System Quarterback" a lot more this year.

The media has to figure out a way to keep their favorites in the consideration.
phatbeast
AG
quote:
I've been very impressed by Hill. Seems to be doing what Sumlin needs and is getting good results.

My question: Where does this leave Kyle Allen? I'm just wondering, as the parent of an athlete, where this all lands. He's a freshman, right?, and talented and sought after by damn near every program in America.

I know that he's one injury away from the field but...

Will he stay and sit for this year and two others? He may love the school so much that he stays and it all works out for him. I have no idea what the kid is like or his upside (though I imagine it is considerable).

I'm really not trying to start an argument, just would love insight. This "problem" goes hand in hand with being a school that is able to sign tons of sought after talent.
Assuming he's Hill's successor (and with Kyler Murray coming in, nothing's guaranteed), he almost certainly won't be sitting for two more years. If Hill continues to play the way he's been playing, he gone after next season. Allen is indeed talented and highly sought-after, but his performance so far shows that , while he's got tremendous potential, he needs more time and development before he's ready to start in the big time. A couple years as a backup may ultimately be the best thing for him.
AnalogyAg
quote:
I'm really not trying to start an argument, just would love insight. This "problem" goes hand in hand with being a school that is able to sign tons of sought after talent

Correct. You can transfer to a lesser program and hope it works out (still a lot that can happen that would make it NOT work out), or can transfer to another good program and face same situation- other very talented players that you would have to beat out for playing time. Or stay where you are at a good school and program you chose for a variety of reasons, and hope it works out there. Guess there are no guarantees anywhere.
nickstro66
AG
I feel like if he could be more consistent on the deep ball he'd be a much stronger contender. He has missed a lot of wide-open deep passes this year so far. If he gets that down our offense will be even more unstoppable.
No Spin Ag
The thrill of the trill.
McGibblets
AG
I told you you that you jinxed it by saying Kenny hadn't thrown a pick yet
Bed Sores
quote:
I told you you that you jinxed it by saying Kenny hadn't thrown a pick yet
Yes, it is literally all my fault. Had I never said anything he woulda went the entire season without throwing a pick
94chem
Would have gone, not would have went. Doesn't "would have went" just grate on your ears as you type it?
Capt. America
AG
Hill Yeah!
[img]http://i.imgur.com/SGWAsbY.png[/img]
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.