Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Sha-ggy responds to UCLA loss

16,192 Views | 43 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by WN AG
Bankeraggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
There is some real entertainment there.
Bullpen Chias
AG
Last week I was in a meeting with someone who used to work in the Louisville Ath Dept. Said Charlie was a good guy but very difficult to understand and people often left meetings very confused and not knowing what actions to take post-meeting. My response: "that's awesome"
CapAg07
AG
Chollie was an absolutely terrible hire. Things are going to get uglier in Austin.
Bed Sores
One of the best scenarios happened in the Jerry Bowl this last saturday. t.u lost but it gave their fans enough hope. Basically the fire Strong picketers aren't ready to come out yet. This is literally turning into a Fran invades Austin TX ordeal and I'm loving it. Remember when he would just barely lose a game (most of his 05 or 06 season) It gave us sunshine pumpers a reason to "believe"

We need them to beat Kansas, tceh and Iowa St and barely lose the rest of their schedule
Emilio Fantastico
AG
So as not to start another tsip related thread, I was just wondering who came up with Charlie Strong's nickname 'The Chobbit'.

Every time I see that I burst out laughing. Kudos to whoever came up with that.
Traveler
AG
quote:
quote:
Sounds like texags during the Fran years
Sounds like some people on TexAgs after we win a game by 28.

I wish. None of those idiots are as remotely funny as the tu posters.
Traveler
AG
quote:
Chollie was an absolutely terrible hire. Things are going to get uglier in Austin.

The only bad part about this is that tu may pull trigger faster on getting rid of him and moving on. It would be better if he were just sort of mediocre/below average.
Sex Panther
AG
I feel their pain. I mean you guys remember all the struggles and growing pains Sumlin went through right?
Emilio Fantastico
AG
quote:
I feel their pain. I mean you guys remember all the struggles and growing pains Sumlin went through right?

For real. I mean geez, it took Sumlin three years to get off to a 3-0 start. It's been brutal.
WN AG
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.