Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

and some of you want to play theses aholes again

6,826 Views | 77 Replies | Last: 10 yr ago by wildbill12
dixichkn
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:
We need a Youtube of that final drive so we can link it to every thread where someone suggests we play them again

This times eleventy billion.

I have not, am not and never will be for resuming the series against those sorry b***ards. And tonight you saw exactly why. So tired of that kind of BS. Why would anyone in their right mind want to revisit that? Only POSSIBLE scenario I'd play them is in a bowl game, neutral site, neutral officials.
morgan1
AG
Never
agulhas78
But Dixie - Mack ain't gettin 'em to any bowl worthy of the Ags
Shinerz
Yes, still want to play them! It's our greatest storied rivalry game that would be awesome to continue. It would also boost out currently weak OOC schedule. If we could get it back on thanksgiving that would be all the better.
dixichkn
AG
Rhoads may be furious right now, but it won't do him any good to vent his spleen. Remember in '04 ('05 maybe?) when KU got the officiating screw job vs tu? Mangino let the anger fly during the post game presser, then the league office got a hold of him and forced him to come out the next day with an EXTREMELY half-hearted apology. Same thing will happen to Rhoads if he dares to rage against the machine.
dixichkn
AG
Shinerz.....really? I guess we should go back to the horse & buggy and the old crank telephones too then because, gosh darn it, they're just so nostalgic!

If all the politics and BS that went along with playing tu weren't involved, I might kinda be with you, but I'm just not ready to go revisit all that old crap again. Our program is currently speeding along in the passing lane. Theirs is broken down on the shoulder. Why in God's name would we want to stop, turn around and go help them out?
Last Hardcore Troubadore
Good point
MROD92
Never play them again, learn from history. Don't be the battered spouse
tbirdspur2010
AG
Nope.

Nopenopenopenope.

Thanks for tonight's reminder, sips.

#KeepMack
Texas A&M
I admit, I'm one of those who wanted to get them back on our schedule. But after tonight I'm now leaning towards the idea that we shouldn't help elevate their program by letting them play us.
ATX_AG_08
AG
Never again!
Agustus Caesar
AG
http://texags.com/main/forum.reply.asp?topic_id=2381475&forum_id=6
Tobias Funke
AG
If only it were possible to express your opinion without using phrases like "NUTLESS BOVINES" and sounding like an 11 year kid idiot. Oh, if only that were possible
Diet Cokehead
AG
It didn't take tonight for me never to want to play them again. Kicking their ass in an occasional bowl game would be fun, but never want to resume a yearly game.
90%Ag
AG
Same old, same old.
Jeff Patel
AG

Never ever again.

Feed Jake
AG
New Army (and especially Kayce) know things.

Stop romanticizing the past and see it for what it was...and for the BDF minions, continues to be.
DJGuerra26
AG
I'm cool not playing that game...glad we had an option to leave...feel for ISU and the others that don't
pinche gringo
AG
You idiots that want to play these sleaseballs again need to do us all a favor and deep throat a .357
aggie67,74&76
AG
Never play them again!
CT'73
AG
Nope. Keep them in the Shadow of the Sliver. They will rot beyond the refs ability to save them.
ashley
Sure we need to play they. Talk by itself won't set them straight.
sleepybeagle
AG
I want nothing to do with them.
Aggie Joe 93
AG
But....but guys.... maybe they'll change. They say they'll change for us! They said we're special. If they want to play us, they'll change.

(Wanting the game back is like being a sad divorced person desperate to take your ex back because you doesn't realize all the superior alternatives around you every day.)

We've got history? Great! Leave our history where it belongs, in the past.
oldarmy1
AG
Heck no! If they ever manage to make a high enough bowl game then fine. They won't have their protective refs then. But screw ever playing 11 vs 19 since they added an extra ref to "help" make the right calls.

You're a fool to want anything to do with that!
69huslinone
AG
The first tu game I remember was in the late fifties, where an Aggie caught a pass, fell to his knees and slid out of bounds leaving the skid marks in the inches thick mud. They marked that the contact with the ground was a clear five yards inside the field of play.

The ref ruled that it was caught out of bounds. They won by very few points, and the ref who had made the out of bounds call then faced the cameras and thru a hook'um horns sign. He never worked a SWC game again, but he had done his job to steal a game from A & M and set tu up for a fine season.

Nope. Do not want to go there anymore. They have done this so many times that it can not be an accident, but a deliberate policy coordinated by their big cigars.

They are not worthy to play an honorable team. They need to sink to the level of SMU, one of their victims. When SMU makes it back as a team maybe then tu can be rehabilitated.
Cornerback31
AG
For Pinche Gringo. Never again. There is nothing of redeeming value for A&M to gain by playing those d-bags.
Maroon Dawn
AG
Every kid considering tu just saw that the refs have to bail them out against Iowa State. Next week they will see the annual Red River Raping in the only marquee conference game they play

Do not help them by giving them a huge marquee SEC rivalry game for ticket sales and LHN every other year!

Make them own the Little 10 they created! Make them try to sell that crap to recruits!

Nostalgia is not worth helping sippy out (besides, if the positions were revered, do you honestly think they'd offer a helping hand to lift us out of the mud or stick their heel on our neck to keep us down?

**** playing klanny
doubledegreeAG
AG
F the sips.

Let the Joneses marinate for a long time in that conference they molded into a dumpster fire.

We are the SEC team in Texas. This is now our state.
Yell Practice
tu
HamptonTomatoes
AG
IMHO I want to play them again. I miss talking trash to sips I know and work with.

I know they are down now, and we do not "need" them, but it is a great rivaly and we need to face them. Does not have to be next year or the year after that, but we need to get this game back on our schedule.
Maroon Dawn
AG
A lot of people want it back so they can talk trash to the sips they know are taking a VERY short sighted view of it.

They are being crushed by their own crappy conference where they will NEVER have a marquee conference game at DKKKR to sell to fans....why help revitalize them so you talk trash to your BIL or coworker?

We've won.

But if you have to satisfy your craving for **** talk, try these:

"So how'd the game go last night, There was a Columbo marathon on and so I didn't catch it!"

"So how's the 2014 home schedule looking?"

"Are you gonna do any fun road trips to Manhattan or Stillwater next year?"
Aggie Joe 93
AG
Seems to me we're doing just fine building new rivalries. LSU, Alabama, Arkansas, Ole Miss, and yes even Missouri.

The tu game used to be the only reliable big excitement game. Now we could have that with most if not every conference opponent.

Remember, Dodds and Powers did not invent tu arrogance and unethical competition.
ABATTBQ11
AG
I used to be up for playing them, but not anymore. I say never again. Let them rot.
AgBeliever
AG
Yeah, let those scumbags rot.

quote:
tuck fu

My thoughts exactly.
Page 2 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.