Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

JFF TWEET

30,916 Views | 183 Replies | Last: 10 yr ago by jdls13
Manchild50
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:
JFF taking no prisoners

quote:
@JManziel2: “@joedunne7: @JManziel2 yeah you have zero championships #gigthat #boomersooner” sweet bowl game bro

Holy sheet
reb,
AG
quote:
"Double digit wins?"

fify
AgBQ1994
AG
Please translate for those of us who don't speak Twatter?!?

Who was this meant for and in response to what?
Personal Best
AG
Hell yes. Old johnny is back on twitter.
reb,
AG
quote:

JFF: Last time I checked double digit win columns and championships are what matters. Just win, baby.

joedunne7: yeah you have zero championships. Gig that, boomer sooner!

JFF: Sweet bowl game, bro.
JeffHamilton82
JFF has set the bar where we will either soar to sights unseen since 1939 or crash and be a nationwide joke. The nation wants to see JFF fall on his face. Hopefully Sumlin is right and no moment is too big for JFF because the world will be watching every play this fall.
It's championship or bust.
12th Ag
AG
WE WANT TRIPLE DIGIT WIN COLUMNS!
JeffHamilton82
Dunne should have said No championship for cotton bowl, dumbass! Champs this millennium - SOONERS 7 ****s 0. Lol loser!
The Notorious A.G.G.I.E.
AG
Dude is literally going to take Rice to the woodshed.

Football needs to start NOW!!!
TyHolden
AG
keep pissing him off
buckinaggie
Football can't start soon enough
67walkon
Coach Stallings told me once...,everyone in the stadium is a participant ...," make something happen"! I did ! Run Johnny Run!
sleepybeagle
AG
The more people talk - the more it feeds the fire.
PacifistAg
AG
So, I wonder which TexAgs poster this is:
quote:

@MCRod_14: @JManziel2 last time i checked t.u. is a rival. You're not a true Aggie. Nothing more but a t-sip at heartheart
Wipey
AG
Michael C. Rodriguez needs to SHUT THE **** UP.

Manchild50
AG
quote:
So, I wonder which TexAgs poster this is:
quote:

@MCRod_14: @JManziel2 last time i checked t.u. is a rival. You're not a true Aggie. Nothing more but a t-sip at heartheart

sawthemoffxx
That guy is an embarrassment to Aggies everywhere.
Wipey
AG

F this guy
Capt_Crunch 14
AG
This Rodriguez chode is a retard.
reb,
AG
http://deadspin.com/johnny-manziel-still-clowning-everyone-on-twitter-942660016
Tango Mike
quote:

I know you think this makes you cool, like some anti-flag, but it really just makes you look old and out of touch
Lambert the Sheepish Lion
I'm a 34 year old heterosexual man, so I don't have a twitter, but can one of you self-celebritized millennials with a twitter, who for some reason thinks that anyone gives a flying f about your every thought, give us olds a quick explanation on how to decipher a tweet?
reb,
AG
quote:
I'm a 34 year old heterosexual man, so I don't have a twitter, but can one of you self-celebritized millennials with a twitter, who for some reason thinks that anyone gives a flying f about your every thought, give us olds a quick explanation on how to decipher a tweet?

gfy
Bajan
AG
That deadspin link is awesome
SpiralAg
quote:

Go chug a gallon of bleach. I hear that helps with deciphering things on twitter.
mAgnoliAg
AG
quote:

Don't have a twitter, but you are pitiful
quote:
Go chug a gallon of bleach. I hear that helps with deciphering things on twitter

You should tweet to your hordes of followers that you just burned some guy on the Internet!

Effing dork.
pants
I don't have a twitter account either, but it took me just 2 reads to figure those tweets out. Being technologically illiterate isn't really something you should be proud of...
SpiralAg
quote:
quote:
Go chug a gallon of bleach. I hear that helps with deciphering things on twitter

You should tweet to your hordes of followers that you just burned some guy on the Internet!

Effing dork.

You should go chug a gallon of bleach and tell your fat middle-aged girlfriend about it, since you're so 34 and so heterosexual.

[This message has been edited by SpiralAg (edited 7/28/2013 4:00p).]
HBCanine08
AG
quote:
This Rodriguez chode is a retard.

This.
quote:
You should go chug a gallon of bleach and tell your fat middle-aged girlfriend about it, since you're so 34 and so heterosexual

This doesn't make any sense. You should probably stick to starting terribly embarrassing Manziel fanboy threads. "JOHNNY, IF YOU'RE READING THIS THREAD, I LOVE YOU AND YOU'RE THE BEST!!!!" - SpiralAg

Effing dork.
Evanhue
AG
What is Deadspin? They put out a article everytime Manziel farts.
Y2K Ag
"Amen, now you better deliver Johnny"
STX, you got that right.
tegrothe
AG
quote:

Ill just point out the irony in that you're claiming no one cares about our every thought, yet in the same breath asked someone to translate Johnny's tweet, thus showing you do care.
Deputy Travis Junior
Hot damn, he is crushing skulls left and right

Colin Ratz @RatzinmyPantz
@JManziel2 you had a lucky year and aren't going to do **** next year #team****manziel

Johnny Manziel ✔ @JManziel2
@RatzinmyPantz you're that mad bro?

Matt Hayes ✔ @Matt_HayesSN
Just win, Johnny? You finished third in the SEC West, and were fifth or sixth best team in SEC overall.

@Matt_HayesSN we finished the #5 team in the country, good call though

Pat Forde ✔ @YahooForde
Latter half of that is unfinished business. RT @JManziel2: Last time I checked double digit win columns and championships are what matters

You're exactly right @YahooForde latter half of that tweet is unfinished fortunately for me I have THREE years of eligibility left #gigem

[This message has been edited by Deputy Travis Junior (edited 7/28/2013 4:12p).]

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.