Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Is Reliant the loudest stadium in America?

7,224 Views | 39 Replies | Last: 12 yr ago by nai06
jaxonwasmyfirsthero
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Just imagine if reliant held up to 100,000 fans!
ag-bq-seventy
AG
quote:
Kyle won't break the record because Old Army doesn't yell (I know because I am old army).

Watch the east side a while. There's a lot of New Army that doesn't yell, either. A lot. A whole lot. If I had the time, I'd go through a few recordings of the students at Kyle when the other team has the ball the last year or two. Over half just stand there, even CTs and BQs.
PoppaB05
AG
I was at Reliant for the game on Saturday. Definitely the loudest it has been and it was pretty well sustained. Great Atmosphere. Easily as loud as the loudest A&M games I ever attended (NU in '98, OU and NU in '10). Been to a bunch of LSU games too when I went to Law school at Tulane, that place can get rockin as well. But I grew up in colorado in the Elway era and attended numerous Broncos regular and post season games and the old Mile High Stadium was the loudest place I have ever attended a game. In the playoffs you would leave the stadium with a headache. Especially with being a kid at the time, it was certainly painfully loud alot of the time. Only attended one Broncos game at the new Mile High Stadium and they were awful, so the crowd was out of it and thus can't judge but Old Mile High was by far the loudest stadium I've ever attended
heddy Lamarr
AG
The GoDaddy.com bowl was f'n loud this year...
bigjag19
AG
Mile high was certainly loud, but how loud would it be on the field vs in the stands?

[This message has been edited by Bigjag19 (edited 1/10/2012 6:13p).]
nai06
AG
autzen has hit 127.2 before
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.