Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Weekly Wednesday is out

10,749 Views | 46 Replies | Last: 12 yr ago by WolfCall
El Nino in Londontown
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Agree with Bilbo. Sherman is on a short leash. Loftin and Byrne no the importance of having the right guy in charge when we hit the SEC.
1876er
AG
I quit reading his ww years ago. I bet if you looked up the ww from this same point in Fran's career, they would be almost identical.
DTX_12
AG
this thread + nothing = this post I just made
MaxPower
If Byrne had so much pull he could get rid of a football coach whenever he wanted, why didn't he dump Fran 3 years earlier? He has a long history of keeping football coaches around too long. Look at his Oregon days.

Regardless of that, I don't think any of the powers that be are ready to axe him. Hell, Fran got several more years and with his personality I find it hard to believe anyone liked him from the Chancellor to the Kyle Field lawn crew.
viva torrente
If they liked him so much, why would they put in a pretty reasonable buyout (less than his yearly salary) in his contract after not having one at all.

They may like him but it tells me they are hedging their bets. This season is proving that the buyout might have been a stroke of genius.
harge57
AG
Another UtayAg thread...
diehard14
AG
Why mayne, whyyy
Comanche_Ag
AG
Is he saying Sherman was Byrne's hire?
Brewmaster
AG
Doesn't Byrne have a 5 year policy he likes to stick by?

Could it be why he's pushing to keep Sherman?
Bilbo Aggins
So utayag aka AD CFO Jeff Toole admits that Byrne hired Sherman.

Wow. I was wrong. Then Byrne should be fired along with Sherman.
Kentatm
I still have a hard time believing $Bill hired Sherman in such an insane way but if that really is true I agree with Bilbo on his job status.

[This message has been edited by Kentatm (edited 11/29/2011 3:22p).]
suprafly03
AG
But I think most importantly Utay should be fired!

Ooops probably already happened. What an idiot to come on these forums with his pompous and arrogant words to prove "Do you know who I am? I'm sort of a big deal around here". Just to end up sticking his foot in his mouth. Moran!
WolfCall
AG
quote:
Lofftin and Byrne no the importance of having the right guy in charge when we hit the SEC.

Know they don't.

[This message has been edited by WolfCall (edited 11/29/2011 5:52p).]
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.