Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

more problems coming for t-sips?

33,378 Views | 160 Replies | Last: 13 yr ago by GoneGirl
txf15crewchief
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
^ Get out troll
Old Sarge
AG
agkid has a "R" by his name.

Number of posts: 1

Move on son, and get a "tu" by your name.

Now on to more important issues.......the hopefull demise of modern day tu football.
NormanAg
AG
quote:
I'm not a UT fan or an Aggie fan.

Then you don't have clue about what we are talking about vis a vis Ags and tsips.

The "childish and hateful" crap you refer to starts and ends with tu. Ags just repond to that - as well we should.

Disclaimer: I'm going to out myself and admit that I attended tu for one year. But I have a degree from A&M. I know of what I speak.

512Ag
AG
I'm terrified of rabid uncles and cousins regardless of their collegiate affiliation.

[This message has been edited by AggieDem (edited 12/20/2010 10:23p).]
Old Sarge
AG
Obviously TAMU was more important to them than you. Gotta say, they had it down pat.

Loser troll. Bet you were a tattle tailed black eyed belly booing crybaby back then.

And still are.

Head on over to hornfans, look up Leslie, and consort with your own.

[This message has been edited by Old Sarge (edited 12/20/2010 10:27p).]
NormanAg
AG
You appear to associate the "childish and hateful" behavior to your Aggie relatives.

Got any tsip relatives or friends? Somehow I doubt it.

Thumbs up to your Aggie relatives.

Don't give a damn what you think - but don't crap on your relatives if you haven't walked in their shoes.

I can understand your being ambivalent about the rivalry - but to attribute your disgust to your Aggie relatives alone is not at all fair.

Maybe there is a reason for your relatives passion?

If you don't care about the rivalry, I totally understand. But grow some balls and recognize that some folks ARE passionate about such things.

[This message has been edited by NormanAg (edited 12/20/2010 10:30p).]
LostInLA07
AG
agkid: "Go Sam Houston Wildcats!"
agkid
You are only reinforcing what I have witnessed my entire life. Yes, I have many UT grads in my family and they sit quietly by and smile while they enjoy their very successful lives. By the way, what the heck is a military school doing with its army waving the white flag of surrender? Losers I guess.
LostInLA07
redd38
AG
and still you created a profile on an aggie site..... Loser I guess
URochBaseball15
NormanAg
AG
Yep, his last post proves he is a troll. Like I said - he needs to grow some balls. Not at all likely, though.
PaidInFull
any updates?
JoyBoy
Wish in one hand...
5one2
quote:
The "childish and hateful" crap you refer to starts and ends with tu. Ags just repond to that - as well we should.
If you want to prove that you're not "childish or hateful," just go with the "he started it" argument. Works every time.
petey88
kid

just wet his panties

again
agkid
These immature comments just reaffirm what I thought all along. I will say when my father was there and it was only REAL men, it was a much more respectable place. I've never heard this kind of language from a man who fought in a REAL war not a football war.
redd38
AG
and you're still on this site??? why??? why are you so obsessed with the aggies? you must want to be an aggie REAL bad!
BigMoneyTxAg
Welcome to sports agkid...seriously tu vs tamu is childish and hateful?

How bout:
ou vs osu
tosu vs mu
psu vs tosu
cal vs stanford
usc vs notre dame
uf vs fsu
fsu vs miami
uf vs miami
alabama vs auburn
lsu vs arkansas
tceh vs gaylor

Any and all of these rivalries consist of the same thing as tu vs tamu...fans treat other fans the same in bama vs auburn as tosu vs mu if u think its hateful and childish then you obviously don't enjoy sports at all ur a loser and a bad troll
GoneGirl
AG
What Redd said +1. So if you aren't a fan of either team, what the hell are you doing on an Aggie message board?
agkid
This website was sent to me by a young Texas Aggie who couldn't wait to spread the news of problems at UT. I'm out of here now, but good luck to you dear old Texas Aggies. A little advice from an objective bystander -- wishing bad luck to befall your rival only hurts the State of Texas since both of you receive a great deal of this state's money. As Brent Mussburger said, when SMU got caught cheating, it was the end of the Southwest Conference and the end of historic Texas rivalries. So much for "Tradition."
GoneGirl
AG
quote:
an objective bystander

quote:
that's why I hate ATM now!

quote:
By the way, what the heck is a military school doing with its army waving the white flag of surrender? Losers I guess

hmmmm objective... You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

[This message has been edited by TxElsie (edited 12/21/2010 10:33p).]

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.