Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

A&M Should Make the First Move; Regardless of what t.u. does...

96,604 Views | 285 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by greg.w.h
Detmersdislocatedshoulder
How long do you want to ignore this user?
spreadsheet ag. when your right your right and damn man you were right.

gigem
Jugstore Cowboy
AG
maroon89 said:

"There is no truth to reports that Texas A&M will join the SEC in the Spring of 2012. None. #A&M #Aggies #big12 #cfb"

"For all the Aggies wondering who my sources are on this, they are sources at the highest level of your school."

--Chip Brown
AG
SpreadsheetAg said:

Lungblood said:

Citizen Reign said:

coupland boy said:

For Pete's sake, you had an Old Rivalries sip poster junkie who spent hours upon hours defending the internet honor of all things longhorn......end up being the back judge that called the targeting penalty on Trent Hunter in 2011. And you want to sign that game up again because it might sell a few tickets and make a good story? Are you that selfish and narrow minded?
say what?

what...how did I miss this story? How was that POS outed?

JTaylor was his handle. J. Taylor is his real name.
http://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/7036478/officials-offer-unique-view-game

Some guys on OR captured a few of his Gems:
http://texags.com/forums/6/topics/2009980

For those young Ags here that think us older guys are overblowing just how badly tu cheats and the kind of pull they have, read this.

This actually happened and the league said and did NOTHING.

This kind of **** went on for YEARS, and it will start again in '24.

There's 100 years of reasons we want nothing ever to do with them again.
Bill Superman
AG
I would be a lot more upset that we have to get back in a relationship with them again if we were the ones following them into the SEC with our tails tucked.
mccag
S
This OP had to be POTDecade!
GIG'EM AGS. One Game At A Time!
greg.w.h
AG
It's worth noting by moving first they are limited in traditional "tier 1-3" revenue to what we make. Bowl and basketball tournament revenue is not as equal. Same for local revenue from tickets, marketing, parking, concessions, donations.

I think we need to celebrate that they accepted we were completely right by sneaking into the SEC.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.