Health & Fitness
Sponsored by

Pajama's at the gym?

973 Views | 11 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by Magneto
Magneto
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
There seems to be a trend at the gym with the young broccoli heads…….crocs, flannel pajama bottoms, wife beater

I feel like I'm watching Weird Science Gary at every turn with these broccoli heads…..

Southlake
Yup.

Broccoli heads! I'm gonna use that!
htxag09
AG
I feel like that's been a thing since I was going to the gym in my high school days.
AggieOO
Other than crocs, I feel like that's what half the people wore at the rec when I was in school.
Ryan the Temp
AG
Tell me you've given up on life without telling me you've given up?

Or is that just people in PJs at Walmart?
bigtruckguy3500
It's interesting watching what people wear to the gym sometimes. For some it's all about fashion. For others it's about looking cool. Could be about showing skin and then getting angry when men look.

But regardless of what you wear, please just wash it every now and again. I have had to stop what I was doing and move to a different corner of the gym on several occasions due to some nasty smelling people.
Dr. Not Yet Dr. Ag
I sometimes only wear my chones when I'm working out.

It's nice to have a home gym
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
jtraggie99
AG
My son and I see it all the time. Only time I get annoyed with these kids is when they are taking up one of the lifting platforms (gym only has 2) and spend more time filming themselves and on their phones than actually lifting.
TXTransplant
There is a young girl at my gym who wears Ugg boots when she works out - the little tan/fuzzy boots that kind of look like slippers on the bottom.
htxag09
AG
Ryan the Temp said:

Tell me you've given up on life without telling me you've given up?

Or is that just people in PJs at Walmart?
People who've given up on life probably aren't at a gym
wangus12
AG
jtraggie99 said:

My son and I see it all the time. Only time I get annoyed with these kids is when they are taking up one of the lifting platforms (gym only has 2) and spend more time filming themselves and on their phones than actually lifting.
100%. Kids that come in groups of 2-5 and they'll take a platform or a bench for the entire time my wife and I are in there working out. They take 5-10 minutes between sets ****ing around and being on their phones. Honestly its not just kids either.
Magneto
AG
Here ya go………in between sets and their snaps, they do a full blown pose down too…….

These cheap gyms are just so close now I've abandoned the good places with no broccolis
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.