2001 Cadillac Deville Value

772 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 10 days ago by Jack Boyett
eag2412
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I'm looking to sell my 2001 Cadillac Deville. Anybody have advice on value and where to sell it? I'm in southwest Fort Worth. My grandparents were the original owners. It was given to me when they stopped driving in 2020.

136,000 miles
Tires replaced in August 2023 (only 2,000 miles on them)
Front and rear brakes replaced in September 2023
Heat and AC don't work. I believe it is an issue with the dampers, but never had it checked out.

It was my daily driver until November of 2023. At that point the ecbm light came on. Then one of the emissions lights came on. And finally it started misfiring. I bought the front ignition coil pack (still have it be in box) to replace but when I took off the old one I found oil in the spark plug wells. So I put it back together and haven't touched it since. Today is the first time I've started it since then. I had to jump it, but it is running.

I had a guy offer me $500 a couple of months ago. Is that the best I'm going to get for it?
CanyonAg77
AG
Take the $500 and run.

Mom had a 2011 Sedan DeVille with about 80k on it, traded it last year for $1000 off new car.

Nobody below the age of 80 wants one. We would have kept the car for mom, but it developed an electrical gremlin that three different mechanics could not fix
drumboy
AG
Bring it to Houston and someone will buy it to slab.
TexAg1987
Cadillacs with Northstar engines are a rolling oil leak.
drumboy
AG
drumboy said:

Bring it to Houston and someone will buy it to slab.
Let's do this.
Jack Boyett
AG
I almost bought a low mile '04 DeVille for a comuter car. I think it would be awesome for something like that. However, that Northstar is the weak point of those cars. A Cadillac with a bad engine is scrap.

The guy only wanted $4,000 for a near perfect, garage kept car with 40k miles.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.