WTS - 2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak

1,495 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 13 days ago by Bob Sympkins
Bob Sympkins
How long do you want to ignore this user?
My wife ordered a new car, so we are looking to sell her Bronco. About as loaded as you can get. Feel free to text me for more info, pics, etc. We are located in CS if anyone is interested in looking at it. 4 door, leather/power/heated seats. Hard top. Bullnose grill guard. KBB shows a range between $50k and $55k. Asking $54,000 for it but for TA will take $53k

Mileage: 27409

Cracked windshield - other than that in great condition
Upgrades: built in safe

979.2zero3.0877

BoDog
AG
Sharp ride. I am still blown away those are commanding the prices they are. Hell they rival 4runners in terms of resale value.
easttexasaggie04
AG
The MSRP on a new red one like that at my local dealer is $60,000. Just FYI.
Bob Sympkins
Thanks for the note! Would be curious to know if it's the same package because ours was more than that retail when we got it. And we ordered it through Ford, so wasn't like we paid the crazy mark ups that were out there when these first started hitting lots.
easttexasaggie04
AG
I was looking at this one. Not sure if it's apple to apples but it's the same trim package.

https://www.marshallfordtexas.com/new/Ford/2024-Ford-Bronco-c89d427d0a0e083a73462620492af7d6.htm
Bob Sympkins
That's a badlands. Those are like $5k less retail for standard options. Doesn't have leather seats, grill guard, 35s, etc
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.