Howdy Ags!

My name is Mark Adair and my wife Kacie and I started our company, Stampede Coatings, back in 2016 to serve the Bryan/College Station area. I am the first of my family to graduate from A&M, but my wife's Aggie roots stretch back to the early 1900s when her great granddad attended.

WHAT WE DO

Our company's journey started back in 2016 with the mission to "make concrete beautiful so that people can enjoy it". We specialize in Garage Floor Coatings, although the U/V stability and customizable texture of our floors have enabled us install over 1,400 patios, porches, and pool decks as well. With over 7 years of experience as a company, we have installed over 3,000 floors and are officially good at this!

Have you ever seen a flawlessly applied, professional garage floor? CLICK HERE to see a few of our latest floors.

WHERE WE WORK

Our home office is in College Station and we also have a secondary office in Temple, TX which has dramatically extended our service area over the last few years. We are happy to service the following areas:

• Bryan/College Station
  • North Houston
  • Conroe
  • Austin
  • Temple
  • Killeen
  • Waco
  • And More!
We are grateful to have our home in College Station and look forward to talking to y'all anytime we can help to make your ugly concrete look beautiful!

Stampede Coatings
3810 Harvey Rd.
College Station, TX 77845
(979) 213-4175
info@stampedecoatings.com
www.stampedecoatings.com