Shorty's - Port A

2,736 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 7 mo ago by Ag with kids
hillcoag16
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Does anyone know when Shorty's in Port A is supposed to reopen? I saw they moved it, but I can't find any information about when they are supposed to reopen.
Keeper of The Spirits
AG
When I drove by in May they were a long way off, I think he is opening up 3 separate businesses so could be a while
WestGalvestonAggie
An older lady in a prom dress served me beers there once...
Keeper of The Spirits
AG
Update: Its time to set a opening date.

It's been long hot summer and the guys have been at it non stop. It's been quite the challenge. From putting in new electrical and plumbing to bathrooms and tile. It's a lot of work and so many projects. Hats got washed and put back up. Most of them made it. We have come a long way but aren't quite finished yet and even after opening there will be things to build out and finish up. Shorty's staff is eager to get back to work. From the start our goal has been to get far enough along to just get open. Everyone is ready for shortys to re-open. That being said that time has arrived.

Barring any unforeseen problem…
Shorty's Thank You party for the donors will be this Thursday August 3rd from 5 to 9 then afterwards Shortys will re-open to the public at 9pm Thursday night. Selfie will hit the stage at 8. All of us here at Shortys would like to thank everyone for your support and kind words though out this challenging process.

If you want to donate $100 and get in on the pre-opening party we still have some Tshirts set aside. Link is below. We will be contacting everyone who's donated within the next day or two with further info on Shirts and pre-opening party.

It's going to be another historic night at the Oldest and Friendliest. Come on down and be a part of history! Hope to see you there….

Link for $100 donation for Pre-opening Party and Tshirt. Put your shirt size in the comments on pay pal or message us. https://www.paypal.com/donate/?hosted_button_id=9FYG24XQLFJBC
Keeper of The Spirits
AG
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CvkXcZSgkrx/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
Ag with kids
AG
It is just creepy as hell looking at the spot where Shorty's used to be...
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.