Aransas County Appraisal District Tax Protest

2,259 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 10 mo ago by RethinkTheWeekend
drmwvr
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Just received a 20% increase on non-homestead resi. Are there any recommendations for tax protest firms in the area? Thx
YouBet
AG
Following. I'm assuming our place took a hit but aransascad.org is ALWAYS offline so I can't ever see what's happening.

I'm using Texas Tax Protest for our home in Dallas but not sure if they work down there.
drmwvr
AG
Up 20%
Brush Country Ag
AG
Ours bounced the same in San Pat. Crazy!
YouBet
AG
Only went up 2%. Shocked.
will.mcg
AG
We have been happy with Paladin Tax Consultants out of San Antonio for Nueces county. They used to be located in Corpus Christi.
drmwvr
AG
will.mcg said:

We have been happy with Paladin Tax Consultants out of San Antonio for Nueces county. They used to be located in Corpus Christi.

They are no longer accepting new clients. Any other companies out there that work in Aransas County?
Mark Fairchild
AG
Same here in Rockport, my past experience at protesting is not good, very hard to get anything done.
Gig'em, Ole Army Class of '70
frankm01
Not sure if this will help but our condo's appraisal in Cameron County went up 56%. I am protesting via the on line portal but we did recieve a letter from a company offering to protest for us. Their name is Ownwell and can be accessed at Ownwell.com. Their phone number is 512 886-2282. They supposedly charge 25% of what they save.

As I mentioned, not sure if they are only Cameron County, but with an area code of 512, I assume they're based in Austin and may have other local offices. I've never used them so I can't vouch for them but wanted to pass this on.

Good luck.
RethinkTheWeekend
AG
Junek Consulting is who you are looking for. Kinsey McGrew is the lead person. Absolute rock star in South Texas property tax protests. Used them in multiple cities including Rockport for multiple years.

http://www.junekconsulting.com/
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.