Smith County A&M Club Golf Tourney

2,502 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by Stive
AggieGunslinger
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I am looking to put a team in the golf tournament, anyone interested in playing?
TMfrisco
AG
When and where?
tx.agg.96
AG
quote:
When and where?
AggieGunslinger
AG
Monday Oct. 12, 1pm. Holly Tree in Tyler.
TMfrisco
AG
I'm interested.
Tx.Ag
AG
Howdy all. I wanted to bump this thread.

This tournament is a lot of fun and the proceeds go to scholarships for local kids. Hope to see y'all there!

Gig 'em.
Stive
AG
Here's a pic of the golf cart they're raffling if anyone is interested. (cross posted from the golf board)

The Smith County A&M Club is raffling off a custom A&M golf cart again this year. Tickets are $50/ticket or 5 for $200. All proceeds go towards scholarships for students of our fine university. They are only selling 400 tickets so grab them while you can. You do not have to be present to win the cart, and they'll deliver (or meet you) up to 60 miles from Tyler, Tx if you happen to live in the area.

If you're interested in supporting a good cause, and throwing your hat in the ring for the prize, to purchase tickets, please contact:

Austin Vass
903-399-0016 (c)
avass@txfb-ins.com

Disclaimer: I know the site has had some curveballs since we posted this last year (mfBarnes ring a bell). I am not Austin Vass, but I can vouch for him being an officer with the Smith County A&M Club and that this fundraiser is legit.

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.