project manager / cost accountant

1,610 Views | 0 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by Sims
m2~92
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Hey ags,

I've spent 18 years since a short stint in public accounting supporting projects/companies from O&G projects in africa to US construction.

Ready to find a long term home. Anyone know of something out there, please let me know. (Project Manager/Strategic Planning/Business Mgmt)
Sims
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
M2,

I have a general ledger accountant position open @ Nucor in Jewett. It's not the particular position you are looking for but the position was opened because the previous GL accountant moved to a cost accountant position internally.

It may take some time to get where you are wanting to be but I couldn't be happier with the culture at Nucor. I started just a short time ago and everything has been fantastic - I truly believe it is the last company I will work for throughout my career.

If you're interested, send me your info to wsb8753 at gmail dot com and I will get it to HR. The position is open internally/externally right now and we'll start casting a bigger net on the 14th to fill the position externally.

Best of luck to you!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.