This should have been at WTA&M!!

46,268 Views | 297 Replies | Last: 5 mo ago by CanyonAg77
Captain Pablo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
This is all just stupid

If tech wants a vet school, leave them alone and let them have a vet school

Also, I'd take Bob Duncan over Sharp any day of the week
CanyonAg77
AG
Captain Pablo said:

This is all just stupid

It's not "them". It's the taxpayers of Texas.

Thanks, but I'd rather them not waste the money.

It will never get past coordinating Board anyway.
Bucketrunner
So their president openly admits it will be for dumber students who can't get admitted to A & M?????
Aggie1
AG
https://www.myhighplains.com/news/regional-news/vet-school-will-happen-texas-tech-leaders-and-state-legislators-say/1565551112

Vet School Will Happen, Texas Tech Leaders and State Legislators say

Quote:

Quote:
According to legislators, there have been talks of adding another veterinary school in the State of Texas for at least 25 to 30 years.
"But I think this project really began to get off the ground about three years ago when Robert Duncan, the Chancellor of Texas Tech, made this a priority for the Tech system," said State Representative John Smithee, R-Amarillo.
TTU has already raised $47.1 million of the $90 million it will cost to build the vet school facilities, according to officials.
"We're raising money from private individuals and the Amarillo Economic Development Corporation (AEDC) to help build this facility and lower the cost of tuition," William Ware, President of Amarillo National Bank, said. "This helps sell the project to the legislature, and it helps show our commitment to Texas Tech and these students."
Despite previously withdrawing a $10 million proposed gift surrounding actions by former Board of Regents Chair Rick Francis, Jerry Hodge said he is now in talks to donate to the vet school under Tech's new leadership.
"I'm excited about Tech. I think some good things are happening," said Hodge. "I think we ought to have somebody from Amarillo or Lubbock, and I really think to board ought to have some female representation."
Despite Duncan's departure, legislators and TTU officials are focused on the goal at hand.
"This is going to happen," said TTU Chancellor Dr. Tedd Mitchell, "not because it's important to me or Bob Duncan, or regents or anybody else. This is going to happen because the people of this community, the people of this region deserve for this to happen."
State Senator Charles Perry, R-Lubbock said, "So the vet school going forward, I think, has no hurdles internally at the regent level, at the state legislature level. We've just got to reiterate and educate the actual need, which undeniably there's a need."
"If we stay on course if we stay within our lane, we look at what's important...I think we'll end up in a good place and we'll be able to put a foundation in place for future growth and development, which I think is very important," State Representative Four Price, R-Amarillo, said.
With the addition of the veterinary school, the TTU Health Sciences Center in Amarillo would be the only campus in the U.S. to boast a pharmacy school, medical school, and veterinary school altogether.
"This would be a historical accomplishment," TTU President Lawrence Schovanec said. "You're going to see graduate programs built around the vet school. There's gonna be research and it's going to bring in research dollars, sponsored research. This is the perfect location for a vet school."

During the next legislative session in January, the TTU system will ask for about $13 million to bridge the gap in operational funding to help get started.

Legislators will fight to keep the funding in the final Appropriations Bill, but ultimately all necessary approval will have to come from the Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board.
Captain Pablo
AG
Aggie1 said:

https://www.myhighplains.com/news/regional-news/vet-school-will-happen-texas-tech-leaders-and-state-legislators-say/1565551112

Vet School Will Happen, Texas Tech Leaders and State Legislators say

Quote:

Quote:
According to legislators, there have been talks of adding another veterinary school in the State of Texas for at least 25 to 30 years.
"But I think this project really began to get off the ground about three years ago when Robert Duncan, the Chancellor of Texas Tech, made this a priority for the Tech system," said State Representative John Smithee, R-Amarillo.
TTU has already raised $47.1 million of the $90 million it will cost to build the vet school facilities, according to officials.
"We're raising money from private individuals and the Amarillo Economic Development Corporation (AEDC) to help build this facility and lower the cost of tuition," William Ware, President of Amarillo National Bank, said. "This helps sell the project to the legislature, and it helps show our commitment to Texas Tech and these students."
Despite previously withdrawing a $10 million proposed gift surrounding actions by former Board of Regents Chair Rick Francis, Jerry Hodge said he is now in talks to donate to the vet school under Tech's new leadership.
"I'm excited about Tech. I think some good things are happening," said Hodge. "I think we ought to have somebody from Amarillo or Lubbock, and I really think to board ought to have some female representation."
Despite Duncan's departure, legislators and TTU officials are focused on the goal at hand.
"This is going to happen," said TTU Chancellor Dr. Tedd Mitchell, "not because it's important to me or Bob Duncan, or regents or anybody else. This is going to happen because the people of this community, the people of this region deserve for this to happen."
State Senator Charles Perry, R-Lubbock said, "So the vet school going forward, I think, has no hurdles internally at the regent level, at the state legislature level. We've just got to reiterate and educate the actual need, which undeniably there's a need."
"If we stay on course if we stay within our lane, we look at what's important...I think we'll end up in a good place and we'll be able to put a foundation in place for future growth and development, which I think is very important," State Representative Four Price, R-Amarillo, said.
With the addition of the veterinary school, the TTU Health Sciences Center in Amarillo would be the only campus in the U.S. to boast a pharmacy school, medical school, and veterinary school altogether.
"This would be a historical accomplishment," TTU President Lawrence Schovanec said. "You're going to see graduate programs built around the vet school. There's gonna be research and it's going to bring in research dollars, sponsored research. This is the perfect location for a vet school."

During the next legislative session in January, the TTU system will ask for about $13 million to bridge the gap in operational funding to help get started.

Legislators will fight to keep the funding in the final Appropriations Bill, but ultimately all necessary approval will have to come from the Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board.

Good. I hope it does

If it's needed, let them have it

If it's not, then don't

Either way, A&M and Sharp need to keep their snouts out of it
Captain Pablo
AG
CanyonAg77 said:

Captain Pablo said:

This is all just stupid

It's not "them". It's the taxpayers of Texas.

Thanks, but I'd rather them not waste the money.

It will never get past coordinating Board anyway.
Maybe, maybe not

we'll see
Aggie1
AG
https://www.myhighplains.com/news/politics/politics-today-november-4-2018/1570058040

Politics Today: November 4, 2018
Aggie1
AG
http://wtaw.com/2018/11/16/texas-am-system-board-of-regents-approve-166-million-of-building-projects-affecting-the-flagship/

The regents also approved nearly $40 million for two new buildings on the West Texas campus in Canyon to expand a branch of A&M's veterinary college.
Click HERE to read and download information about the Canyon vet school education, research, and outreach center.
Click HERE to read and download information about the Canyon vet school lab.
Aggie1
AG
Per TwoMarksHand in Rivalries.

This proves Texas A&M/s continuing commitment to provide the very best facilities to support Vet education and opportunities for students who want to be licensed veterinarians from the Panhandle. It is a pathway to the main campus in College Station for advanced class and R&D work after successfully completing basic coursework. A&M is proving its commitment to the Panhandle by providing facilities to support the need for Veterinarians in the Panhandle

Aggie1
AG
https://www.amarillo.com/news/20181221/wtamu-announces-two-new-facilities-for-veterinary-education

https://www.amarillopioneer.com/blog/2018/12/20/system-chancellor-breaks-ground-on-wtamu-projects

Quote:

Quote:
CANYON - The Texas A&M College of Veterinary Medicine & Biomedical Sciences in College Station will now expand into the Texas Panhandle with the construction of two new facilities in Canyon - the 22,000-square-foot Veterinary Education, Research (VERO) facility and the 11,000-square-foot Texas A&M Veterinary Medical Diagnostic Laboratory (TVDL).
A standing-room-only crowd packed a large lecture room Thursday at the Paul Engler College of Agriculture and Natural Resources on the WTAMU campus as university officials announced not only the construction of the two facilities, but also the hiring of Dr. Paul Morley, who WTAMU officials said is one of the top large-animal veterinarians in the world.
A Nevada native, Morley earned degrees from Washington State University. He specializes in epidemiology and has been a professor at Colorado State University for the past 20 years.
After the announcements, a ceremonial groundbreaking was held in the lobby.
"Today marks the culmination of an idea that began 10 years ago," said Dr. Eleanor M. Green, who holds the Carl B. King deanship of Texas A&M University College of Veterinary Medicine & Biomedical Sciences.
She called the new facilities a "Texas powerhouse investment" and said they would create a "superhighway" that will connect the veterinary medicine program in College Station with Canyon.

John Sharp, chancellor of the Texas A&M University System, said that Thursday's groundbreakings were the culmination of a $90 million investment in the future of large animal health in the Panhandle.

The VERO facility will serve as a learning space to supplement WTAMU programs in rural Texas.
Adjacent to the VERO facility, the TVMDL facility, budgeted at nearly $18 million, will feature the latest diagnostic technologies. to provide the best in diagnostic capabilities. The TVMDL will house labs for bacteriology, pathology, serology and virology as well as spaces for receiving and processing and necropsy and support, according to a press release.

"Today's ground breakings are the culmination of our $90 million investment in the future of large animal health in the Panhandle," John Sharp, chancellor of The Texas A&M University System, said. "This investment and the buildings we are breaking ground on here today ensure The Texas A&M University System continues to not only meet but exceed the needs of this region and the state in the future."

The TVMDL building will be named the Charles W. Graham, DVM Texas A&M Veterinary Medical Diagnostic Laboratory after Dr. Graham, a Texas A&M Distinguished Alumnus and one of Texas' most renowned equine veterinarians.

Graham's veterinary practice led to the establishment of Southwest Stallion Station, a horse-breeding business responsible for the nation's most famous quarter horses. He is the only person to serve as president of both the Texas Quarter Horse Association and the Texas Thoroughbred Breeders Association. In addition to the equine industry, he is recognized as a successful cattleman and founder of Graham Land and Cattle Company, specializing in Braham-influenced cattle.
Sharp said that the two new facilities under construction are an important part of The Texas A&M University System's "Serving Every Texan Every Day" initiative to partner with four system schools WTAMU, Texas A&M University-Kingsville, Tarleton State University and Prairie View A&M University to expand the veterinary medical education, research, undergraduate education and outreach throughout the state.

Texas A&M University's College of Veterinary Medicine & Biomedical Services (CVM) established the Texas A&M Veterinary Medical Complex at WTAMU to address the shortage of large animal veterinarians in Texas.
CanyonAg77
AG
https://www.amarillo.com/news/20190203/mitchell-failure-on-texas-tech-vet-school-is-not-option/1

Quote:

Texas Tech University Systems Chancellor Tedd Mitchell is confident in the university's quest for a vet school in Amarillo.

"Failing for us is not an option," Mitchell told A-J Media. "This train has left the station...

Riiiiiiggggghhhhhhhhhhhttttttttttt.

Quote:

"The state is blessed," Mitchell said. "We have one of the world's best vet schools in College Station ... the state has just long-since outgrown the capacity of one system to do it. This has never been, for us, Tech vs. A&M. Clearly there's a need."
Have to applaud him for that. It's a very politically astute way of framing his message.

It's bullcrap, but it's politically astute.
Captain Pablo
AG
CanyonAg77 said:

https://www.amarillo.com/news/20190203/mitchell-failure-on-texas-tech-vet-school-is-not-option/1

Quote:

Texas Tech University Systems Chancellor Tedd Mitchell is confident in the university's quest for a vet school in Amarillo.

"Failing for us is not an option," Mitchell told A-J Media. "This train has left the station...

Riiiiiiggggghhhhhhhhhhhttttttttttt.

Quote:

"The state is blessed," Mitchell said. "We have one of the world's best vet schools in College Station ... the state has just long-since outgrown the capacity of one system to do it. This has never been, for us, Tech vs. A&M. Clearly there's a need."
Have to applaud him for that. It's a very politically astute way of framing his message.

It's bullcrap, but it's politically astute.

You said it will NEVER happen

I'm hearing they're gonna get a vet school

Good for them
CanyonAg77
AG
What did the higher education coordinating board say?

So far, the answer is "no".

And they're the only one that matters. Not what their system chancellor says. He's a head coach predicting a national championship.

I don't see how you can say good for them over a waste of taxpayers' money for a third rate school.
Captain Pablo
AG
I don't think it's a third rate school. Regardless, they are trying and making progress at improving their research status and competitiveness. They have a good HSC, Law School, Excellent business school, fine arts, their engineers make almost as much out of school as ours do... overall they are making an effort and the vet school is part of it.. meanwhile idiot Sharp is doing everything he can to drive us in the ground, while sticking his snout into other people's affairs because he doesn't want Tech to have a vet school. It's. He needs to butt out

As for waste of money, what is the state budget on something like a vet school?

I recently talked to a guy who would know more than you or I and he thinks it happens

We'll see
CanyonAg77
AG
The Vet school they are proposing will not have an area where they do actual clinical work.

It will be a third rate Vet school. That's what I meant
CanyonAg77
AG
And it's not Sharp who does not want a Vet school. It's Tech who does not want an expansion of WTAMU that includes Pre-Vet courses and a connection with the Vet Diagnostic Lab.
cottonpatchag
AG
We don't need another vet school - President Booker and VP AOC will put the animal food industry out of business before the first class gets to practice. Let's not waste the money....
Bluecat_Aggie94
AG
All the arguments are right here.

Eleanor Green's statement on Texas Tech vet school
CanyonAg77
AG
Bluecat_Aggie94 said:

All the arguments are right here.

Eleanor Green's statement on Texas Tech vet school
Game.
Set.
Match.
Bucketrunner
She absolutely nailed it. Just having a little man syndrome does not mean a vet school is needed.
Aggie1
AG
Tech buddying up with a community college to replicate the A&M concept??

https://www.mrt.com/news/article/Texas-Tech-president-wants-more-involvement-in-13612305.php

Quote:

Quote:
Veterinary school collaboration
The proposed small animal facility in Midland will be part of the Tech veterinary school's distributed model. The model is one of the best examples in the United States as well as Canada, Schovanec said.
Students will be a part of the veterinary school in Amarillo and will rotate their clinical experience at practices across the state.
"Many, many have expressed an interest to be part of that rotation experience," Schovanec said. "Not just in West Texas even in East Texas and Central Texas."
Schovanec said there is a demonstrated deficiency in the number of veterinarians who are practicing large animal care in rural areas.
There were nearly 600 applicants in 2017 for the Texas A&M's veterinary program.
"In spite of having one of the best veterinary schools in the world at College Station, they only admit around 140 students, and they're growing that to 160," Schovanec said. "But it still doesn't address the demand every year. Around 500 get their license 22 to 23 percent will get their education from A&M. Around 20 to 22 percent will get their education at private institutions in the Caribbean, and the other 45 percent will go to places like Colorado State, Oklahoma State and Kansas State."
Students who go out of state have more debt than what they would have had they attended the A&M vet school, Schovanec said. And students who go to the Caribbean have between $75,000 to $125,000 debt each.
With the distributed model, there will not be hospitals because hospitals are expensive, he said.
"Instead, you enlist practices to provide certain aspects of the clinical experiences to just go to those practices," Schovanec said. "One good thing about that is, if you had a hospital, you're competing against those local veterinary practices because you're providing that service. This way, they're providing the service, and we're also paying them to be part of this educational program. So, that provides a lot of economic efficiency that enables us to deliver the education at the lower costs."
He said the estimated cost is about $21,000 a year, which is 50 percent less expensive than the average public institutions in the state and even more so than private institutions.
Aggie1
AG
Politics of the Border Wall is similar to TT logic:

http://time.com/5528673/donald-trump-congress-border-security-compromise-republicans/?utm_source=time.com&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=politics&utm_content=2019021321pm&xid=newsletter-politics&eminfo=%7b%22EMAIL%22%3a%22uWk22IfnOuCMl3fBZTmZmw2P7iiL2b3e%22%2c%22BRAND%22%3a%22TD%22%2c%22CONTENT%22%3a%22Newsletter%22%2c%22UID%22%3a%22TD_POL_1DA93DF6-981D-463D-A6B0-F8C9D7EB33F1%22%2c%22SUBID%22%3a%22113750276%22%2c%22JOBID%22%3a%22939900%22%2c%22NEWSLETTER%22%3a%22POLITICS%22%2c%22ZIP%22%3a%22%22%2c%22COUNTRY%22%3a%22USA%22%7d

Quote:

Republicans were more candid in acknowledging they came up short. "Is it enough for the wall we requested? No," House GOP Leader Kevin McCarthy said Wednesday. "But is it a down payment? Yes." Multiple other congressional Republicans have also referred to the funding as a "down payment" on the wall to placate the president.

"You cannot get everything you request," McCarthy said. "You're going to have to find some common ground."
Aggie1
AG
Texas Tech officials making its case in Austin for veterinary school

https://www.amarillo.com/news/20190213/texas-tech-officials-make-case-in-austin-for-veterinary-school-other-priorities/1?utm_source=SFMC&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=GHM_Daily_Newsletter&utm_content=GMPG_AGN&utm_term=021419

Quote:

Quote:
Texas Tech University System Chancellor Tedd Mitchell and Tech President Lawrence Schovanec appeared before the Texas Senate Finance Committee Wednesday morning to discuss the senate's proposed budget.

The House's proposed budget fully funds Tech's ask for the vet school, at $17.32 million over the course of two years. The House budget proposal grants Tech $7.5 million for the fiscal year ending in August 2020, and $9.85 million the following year.
The Senate's budget draft shows only $4.17 million over the course of two years for veterinary medicine at Tech. The proposed budget grants Tech a little over $2 million per year the next two years.

Mitchell several weeks ago said Tech just needs to do a better job of explaining the need to Senators. He said there are specific facts the university hopes legislators hear: that there's a need, that Tech's vet school will provide more access to education, that it'll be affordable and that it won't be duplicating services.
Mitchell and Schovanec hit on all these points Wednesday.
Mitchell said the state first recognized the need as early as 1971 when the Texas College and University System Coordinating Board voted to approve Tech's proposal to establish a school of veterinary medicine. Mitchell said the state in 1915 had one veterinary school and one medical school now the state has 11 medical schools (going on 14), and still only one vet school.

CanyonAg77
AG
Quote:

Mitchell said the state in 1915 had one veterinary school and one medical school now the state has 11 medical schools (going on 14), and still only one vet school.

In 1915, we had 420,000 farmers, almost all using animals to pull plows. Today, we have less than 250,000, and almost nobody is pulling plows with horses.

In 1915, we had one medical school for 5.30 million people.

Today, we have 14 for 28.3 million, or one medical school for every 2.02 million people.
papadoc
AG
I am a veterinarian in the Texas panhandle and every veterinarian I have talked to has the same opinion as myself. This school is not needed. The shortage of rural vets is being addressed by A&M. All this will do is flood the market with veterinarians and within a few years these kids will be graduating and can't find a job or be forced to go to work for even less money than they are now. If there is a flaw in the system it's not the number of vets graduating it's the type of students they are accepting. To be honest a lot of kids these days just don't want to work hard enough to be successful in a rural practice or even want to try it
Aggie1
AG
Looks like A&M beat TT to Midland College too...

https://www.mrt.com/news/education/article/Midland-College-begins-engineering-partnership-13618101.php

Midland College begins engineering partnership with Texas A&M

Quote:

Students can begin enrolling in Texas A&M-Concho Engineering Academy at Midland College in August. The Texas A&M-Concho Engineering Academy at Midland College becomes the seventh outside College Station. Currently, there are 1,100 to 1,200 students at A&M academies in Brenham, Houston, San Antonio, Austin, Dallas and Brownsville, according to Katherine Banks, vice chancellor and dean of A&M engineering.
Aggie1
AG
https://www.amarillo.com/news/20190213/texas-tech-officials-make-case-in-austin-for-veterinary-school-other-priorities/1?utm_source=SFMC&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=GHM_Daily_Newsletter&utm_content=GMPG_AGN&utm_term=021719

Texas Tech officials make case in Austin for veterinary school

Quote:

Quote:
"We wanted to make sure we could tell our story about why we feel those exceptional items are important," Mitchell said. "We also wanted to make sure that they understood how appreciative we are of them taking care of a lot of the base-line budget things, which they've done... And then lay the groundwork for why it is we need our other initiatives."
The $17.3 million ask for the vet school was the most discussed at the hearing, and the politics at play were alluded to several times by committee members.
"You'd have to have been living under a rock for us to have made the headlines and not recognize the political pressures behind this initiative," State Sen. Charles Perry, who's on the Senate Committee on Finance, said near the end of the hearing. "I have all the confidence in this body... Politics won't be the final decision on this, I think. We always recognize the needs in the state. There's a lot of misnomers and bad information out there, but I think you heard the story today, and I welcome any conversation with any members that have questions on this particular issue."
The House's proposed budget fully funds Tech's ask for the vet school, at $17.32 million over the course of two years. The House budget proposal grants Tech $7.5 million for the fiscal year ending in August 2020, and $9.85 million the following year.
The Senate's budget draft shows only $4.17 million over the course of two years for veterinary medicine at Tech. The proposed budget grants Tech a little over $2 million per year the next two years.

Mitchell several weeks ago said Tech just needs to do a better job of explaining the need to Senators. He said there are specific facts the university hopes legislators hear: that there's a need, that Tech's vet school will provide more access to education, that it'll be affordable and that it won't be duplicating services.
Mitchell and Schovanec hit on all these points Wednesday.
Mitchell said the state first recognized the need as early as 1971 when the Texas College and University System Coordinating Board voted to approve Tech's proposal to establish a school of veterinary medicine. Mitchell said the state in 1915 had one veterinary school and one medical school now the state has 11 medical schools (going on 14), and still only one vet school.
He compared Tech's pursuit for a veterinary school to the previous pursuit over 50 years ago for a health sciences center describing the impact on the region and the state.
Perry and Mitchell also talked about the financial support already coming from the communities. The Amarillo community has pledged about $90 million for the vet school
Aggie1
AG
https://www.amarillo.com/news/20190219/panhandle-leaders-push-for-vet-school-funding?utm_source=SFMC&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=GHM_Daily_Newsletter&utm_content=GMPG_AGN&utm_term=022019

Panhandle leaders push for vet school funding

Quote:

AUSTIN City officials and business leaders from Amarillo and the Panhandle journeyed to the Capitol for the biennial Panhandle Days this week to meet their state representatives and to promote their priorities for the legislative session, including securing operational funding for the planned Texas Tech University School of Veterinary Medicine in Amarillo.

The contingent of 70 people from eight Panhandle counties met with state Sen. Kel Seliger, R-Amarillo, and state Reps. John Smithee, R-Amarillo; Four Price, R-Amarillo, among other lawmakers, Monday during a dinner reception.

Mayor Ginger Nelson said securing funding for the new veterinary school, slated for construction later this year, is her top priority and should also be a statewide priority.

Only 180 veterinarians serve livestock in rural areas, according to a 2016 Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board report. Veterinary programs outside of Texas supply more than 75 percent of Texas' veterinary workforce.

"What we're seeing right now is regrettable, and that is that Texas kids whose parents have paid taxes for all these years are being forced to go out of state, and sometimes out of the country, to obtain an education in veterinary medicine at a much greater expense," Smithee said.

The city and private donors already have raised $90 million for construction of the veterinary school. The university is asking for $17 million over the next two years to offset operation costs, and that number would decrease in coming years.

The veterinary school will be located on the same campus as Texas Tech's medical school and pharmaceutical school in Amarillo.

"This will be the only school in the nation that has both animal health, human health and pharmaceutical health all on the same campus," said Jason Herrick, chairman of the Texas Tech University School of Veterinary Medicine Fundraising Committee. "A lot of disease prevention vaccine development takes place first in animals with a pharmaceutical school. Now with a vet school there, those oftentimes get rolled over into human health."
CanyonAg77
AG
Quote:

The university is asking for $17 million over the next two years to offset operation costs, and that number would decrease in coming years.
Decrease? DECREASE???

Are they kidding? They want to start a Vet School and claim that it will cost less to run than to study whether to start it?
Captain Pablo
AG
A&M's attempt to thwart this is self serving turf protection, as was the article last week by the dean. Totally biased hogwash....

Let tech have their school

https://www.amarillo.com/news/20190222/commentary-aampm-grad-moves-from-ttu-vet-school-skeptic-to-supporter
Bucketrunner
Obviously influenced by sandstorm on the brain.
CanyonAg77
AG
A kitty doctor telling us about large animal vets?
cottonpatchag
AG
My take on kitty doc is the tards showed up at the door with a bag of cash so they will be a sponsoring clinic. That probably changed his mind and bottom line
Cholula Verde
AG
cottonpatchag said:

My take on kitty doc is the tards showed up at the door with a bag of cash so they will be a sponsoring clinic. That probably changed his mind and bottom line
Funny, I read his comments as....his post graduate experience of working in a large Clinic with nearly half of the Vets from out of state schools has given that Aggie an opportunity to broaden his once biased perspective. When you step away from the Maroon KoolAide fountain it is amazing what you are capable of seeing!
Aggie1
AG
TT going all out - advert from Texas Monthly

http://www.ttuvetmed.com/

https://www.texasmonthly.com/?utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=State%20of%20Texas%2003-04-19%20final&utm_content=State%20of%20Texas%2003-04-19%20final+CID_d9e763fb048cc5aaf57a2ecb04fab08b&utm_source=Campaign%20Monitor&utm_term=Texas%20Monthly

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.