Houston
Sponsored by

Take Down That Damn Sign!

1,360 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 13 days ago by Charlie Murphy
Maroon Marauder
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Who else is pissed off about the giant AIG sign on top of the American General Building on Allen Parkway?? It has to go!

It looks like something you would see in Plano or Arlington (on much smaller buildings of course) or whatever other suburb people/sports teams/businesses flee to when they want to escape the cesspool that is Dallas.

Ferris Wheel Allstar
AG
i agree
Sr. Gomez
agreed. That is an eyesore, along with the "CONDOS FOR SALE" banner at the royalton.
CW Griswold
That banner kills any "cache" the Royalton is going for. They have seven figure condos there and are hanging f-ing banners on the building?
Yao Bling
i actually commented on how tyte the AIG sign looked the other night. but i was far from sober. the banner thing is kind of tacky but very H-Town.
Ducks4brkfast
AG
Gone.

https://www.chron.com/business/article/aig-tower-houston-removed-18927069.php?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=socialflow&fbclid=IwZXh0bgNhZW0BMQABHb19TBw6bdZ9KNGc4IJ-vCovpHt7y5wqEJNqID2LmFN5VFps_KSN_92_fQ_aem_AeO8UaJa-2MkpGj2CRCz0S1bR8U-gQPEDThxMyM_ndhf6f49YUEESfF1_XadwyfisZw
Charlie Murphy
That's how you bump a thread.
Welcome to the China Club

"Here's the pitch...POPPED it up! Oh man, that wouldn't be a home run in a phone booth."
-Harry Carey
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.