Houston
Sponsored by

Woodlands area Mother's day weekend brunch

832 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 9 days ago by StillNotAnAggie
Dill-Ag13
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Looking at planning a brunch for my wife and a few of her friends on Saturday. Any recs? Preferably somewhere with some shopping nearby.
TexAgs1992
Probably not a whole lot of Mother's Day brunch spots considering how much sword fighting goes on under the radar in The Woodlands per TexAgs.
stevopike
AG
60 vines?
TXTransplant
Most shopping is at Market Street and the mall. The new wine bar at Market Street, Sixty Vines, is pretty good, although I haven't had brunch there. I have had brunch at Bosscat (also at Market Street) and it is good. Cru used to be a decent choice, but I haven't been there in years. Maybe since before Covid. I also really like True Food Kitchen, but I don't know that I'd want to go there for Mothers Day. It might be a little too casual. The food is good, and it's sit-down service, but it feels like fast-casual to me (maybe because it's where Cafe Express used to be).

At the mall, I've heard good things about North Italia, but I don't think I've eaten there. Maybe once, but I think it was under a different name at that time.

TXTransplant
The Waterway is kind of by the mall (but not really walkable, if people are dressed up for brunch), and there is a place there called Amrina. It's Indian food with a twist. I ate there a couple of months ago, not knowing what to expect, and it was outstanding.

I'm not a huge fan of Indian food, but the fish dish I had was amazing, as were the appetizers we tried. Definitely something different, if the women in your life are into that.
AgFlyGuy
AG
Try Fieldings, they've got a good Mother's Day Brunch
Biz Ag
AG
Assume this brunch at The Woodlands Resort is similar to one they have for Christmas. We went a couple of years ago. Definitely legit.

Woodlands Resort Mother's Day Brunch Menu
Dill-Ag13
AG
Thanks y'all
StillNotAnAggie
Tossing a different one out there
The Audrey in Market Street. Went once, it's really nice and my wife loved the food.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.