Houston
Sponsored by

The Houston Open Thread

1,305 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by scd88
Red Pear Realty
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Sponsor
AG
Anybody else here? Y'all know I'm a VIP? Apparently so!

Sponsor Message: We Split Commissions. Full Service Agents in Austin, Bryan-College Station, Dallas-Fort Worth, Houston and San Antonio. Red Pear Realty
SLAB CITY AG
Any free tickets would be great, thanks!!
Red Pear Realty
Sponsor
AG
I almost bought tickets for a group giveaway / party but didn't know if anyone would want to go. Any interest for next year?
Sponsor Message: We Split Commissions. Full Service Agents in Austin, Bryan-College Station, Dallas-Fort Worth, Houston and San Antonio. Red Pear Realty
m4bach
AG
If someone comes across a venue hopper for sat, I'm looking to buy one.
Screen name at gmail
jja79
AG
Lots of bang for your buck at golf tournaments. People who don't play or watch golf will stay in touch with you just to get an invite the next year.
htxag09
AG
I'll be out there (volunteering) Fri, Sat, & Sun.

Anyone have a decent (walkable) parking pass for any days they're looking to sell? Don't want to deal with the shuttle and the waits that come with that.
Red Pear Realty
Sponsor
AG
You want to come next year?
jja79
AG
Appreciate the invite Jamie but I'm full time in Arizona now and tomorrow is my last day as a working stiff.

Sea Speed
AG
Damn i wish I was aware that was this weekend, id love to finally go to that thing.
Velvet Jones
AG
Red Pear Realty said:

You want to come next year?
You must be married.
scd88
AG
jja79 said:

Appreciate the invite Jamie but I'm full time in Arizona now and tomorrow is my last day as a working stiff.

Hey! Congratulations!!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.