Houston
Sponsored by

Is Montgomery County the Brodozer capital of the world?

6,555 Views | 51 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by P.H. Dexippus
Andrew Dufresne
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Is there any other place that has it beat? I'm not well traveled, I admit.
redaszag99
Galveston County

Got that plant operator money to burn
StillNotAnAggie
I'm gonna go with Midland/Odessa area. Rig worker money and nothing to do.
maroon barchetta
Lot 100 at Reed Arena is pretty good.
Sea Speed
AG
What i think is funny is how cool the brodozer set thinks they are when the only people that think they are cool are other brodozer types and the rest of the country just laughs at them. I'm not sure there is a douchier "car culture" out there.
Ragoo
AG
Ummm. Midland Odessa
Al Bula
AG
Sea Speed said:

What i think is funny is how cool the brodozer set thinks they are when the only people that think they are cool are other brodozer types and the rest of the country just laughs at them. I'm not sure there is a douchier "car culture" out there.
Jeep dorks say "hello."
Milwaukees Best Light
AG
Golden Triangle needs to be in this discussion. Sorry Sea Speed. Lots of mid 20's operators out that way. I will add that the brodozers out that way are not as new and shiny as the other spots, but usually more modded and more obnoxious stickers.
Sea Speed
AG
Al Bula said:

Sea Speed said:

Jeep dorks say "hello."

Nah, you said it right in your post, they are dorks. Brodozer types are douchy.
Sea Speed
AG
Milwaukees Best Light said:

Golden Triangle needs to be in this discussion. Sorry Sea Speed. Lots of mid 20's operators out that way. I will add that the brodozers out that way are not as new and shiny as the other spots, but usually more modded and more obnoxious stickers.

Just 2 days ago I was making fun of a butch lesbian in a brodozer with my kids. The truck was so ridiculous and she was completely scared to take a right on red, which was my primary complaint.
Big Cat `93
AG

This. Hwy 96 is their autobahn on the way to the plants early in the morning.
maroon barchetta
Big Cat `93 said:

This. Hwy 96 is their autobahn on the way to the plants early in the morning.

Hwy 2004 between Richwood and Santa Fe is pretty bad.
TarponChaser
Sea Speed said:

Where do you rank the "rice rocket" car culture?
Sea Speed
AG
TarponChaser said:

Sea Speed said:

Where do you rank the "rice rocket" car culture?

I think they peaked when fast and furious 1 came out or within a 3 year window. Again. I'm not sure I would label them ******y, whereas brodozers are white sunglasses and mullet types and brown listening to Florida Georgia line, and no offense to you, are right up there with hyper obnoxious baseball dads and softball bros.

Eta- not calling you a hyper obnoxious baseball dad, just know that you're a baseball dad.
El Gallo Blanco
TarponChaser said:

Sea Speed said:

Rice Rockets
Brodozers

Kolache dorks

Jeep dorks

Tesla dorks
TXAG 05
AG
Al Bula said:

Sea Speed said:

Jeep dorks say "hello."

Especially the ones with 20 rubber ducks on their dash.
MAS444
AG
Where does ---any vehicle with a snorkel--- fit in?
ccolley68
AG
Yall forgetting about Florida? Not coastal Florida, the swampy inner parts. Brodozers are a way of life. Throw in a custom dog box and CB antenna for bonus points. Only difference there is it's usually not $100k+ luxury trucks that never see dirt, rather things like old Rangers, S10's, Tacos, etc and made to go dog hunt the public land, so they do in fact get dirty.
Milwaukees Best Light
AG
MAS444 said:

Where does ---any vehicle with a snorkel--- fit in?

Snorkel is a personal favorite of mine. I see one and think, thank God you had that snorkel so could ford all those streams on your way to Costco.
Sea Speed
AG
Hell in South Carolina they have an entire subculture of brodozers named after the state, the Carolina squat. I think those are kings of the douchy brodozers.
Kenneth_2003
AG
Sea Speed said:

Hell in South Carolina they have an entire subculture of brodozers named after the state, the Carolina squat. I think those are kings of the douchy brodozers.

Those are the morons that lift one end and drop the other right?

Also... Where are the small group of morons that put about 45* of camber on their wheels?
Sea Speed
AG
Yea the rear is lowered while the front is raised. It is ridiculous.

I think all that negative camber is a byproduct of lowering the vehicles, especially airbagging a vehicle. It is obviously worse on some types of lowered vehicles than others.
htxag09
AG
Most car cultures are ******y, IMO.

I mean you got all the ones mentioned, brodozers, rice rockets, jeeps, EV/Prius, etc.

What about lowered trucks? Or jacked up trucks with 32" rims (don't really think these are brodozers)? Or slabs? Or street racer types that like to do donuts in intersections (though these make for some great instagram videos)?

But, I don't know, when I was talking to someone with a jeep and he told me he has a box of rubber ducks in the back to pass around when he sees other jeeps kind of made them take the cake for me......
ccolley68
AG
I don't understand the rubber duck thing with Jeeps. It's not like they are rare. You take those to the grocery parking lot any weeknight and have to hand out half a dozen. I could understand it for some rare and/or classic cars that you don't see often, but they sell on average 200k Wranglers per year.
schmellba99
AG
Myrtle Beach, SC is the mecca

Not only does the brodozer per capita number boggle the mind there, but they all have the Carolina Squat symptom, which makes them 10x worse than a normal run of the mill whiskey tango redneck brodozer ride already holds.
El Gallo Blanco
Sea Speed said:

Holy crap, I had never seen this lol

Apparently cops are cracking down out there...

El Gallo Blanco
htxag09 said:

Most car cultures are ******y, IMO.

I mean you got all the ones mentioned, brodozers, rice rockets, jeeps, EV/Prius, etc.

What about lowered trucks? Or jacked up trucks with 32" rims (don't really think these are brodozers)? Or slabs? Or street racer types that like to do donuts in intersections (though these make for some great instagram videos)?

But, I don't know, when I was talking to someone with a jeep and he told me he has a box of rubber ducks in the back to pass around when he sees other jeeps kind of made them take the cake for me......
I personally dig biker culture. Along with lowriders and muscle cars. Only ones that get my respect.
Silvy
AG
All the car cultures are pretty **** because you mostly just see people chasing clout on social media. The "takeover" crowds are the worst. A week or two ago, Montgomery County had a bad bout of brodozer and takeover crowd merging.

In the below video you get to see a bunch of slowass trucks struggling to do burnouts.
Buford T. Justice
AG
The running of the F-250's from Midland to Odessa at 6:45a.m. is a sight to behold.
"Gimme a diablo sandwhich and a dr. pepper...to go"
Astrobo
AG
Deer Park/La Porte/Kemah say hello. Loud muffler/radio/mud grip tires that have never seen anything but pavement.
Psycho Bunny
There is a Brodozer shop right down the street from my house. Spending 100k on your ford truck is a stupid flex and what's worse, my Nissan Altima has seen more dirt than those pretty boy trucks.
Americans new motto
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate
blackgoldag11
AG
What's this considered
Milwaukees Best Light
AG
blackgoldag11 said:

What's this considered

Badass
RK
AG
Quote:

my Nissan Altima has seen more dirt than those pretty boy trucks
you got paper plates on that ho?
Big Cat `93
AG
That was called a Big Banger when I was a kid. It was cars back then, though.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.