Houston
Sponsored by

Anyone have astros tickets for tonight?

3,010 Views | 23 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by matthopp
gigemJTH12
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Just curious if anyone is trying to get of 4 for tonight? I will pay, I just wanted to check here before I pay a fee on stub hub.

I usually have tickets but I gave them away and now I want to go.

Thanks!
David_Puddy
AG
There are a ton of seats available on astros.com for face value. Why wouldn't you just go there?
MelvinUdall
About 28,000.
FtBendTxAg
AG
quote:
There are a ton of seats available on astros.com for face value. Why wouldn't you just go there?

Most tickets I've found this year on stubhub have been cheaper than face even with their fee. I sat in club level for like $52 all in the other day for two seats. BUT, I have never looked on the weekend, I imagine there's a big difference in demand.
Texaggie7nine
quote:
quote:

Most tickets I've found this year on stubhub have been cheaper than face even with their fee. I sat in club level for like $52 all in the other day for two seats. BUT, I have never looked on the weekend, I imagine there's a big difference in demand.
Exactly. Why pay face when you can get well below on the secondary market.
7nine
gigemJTH12
AG
quote:
I take it youve never bought tickets to a sporting event?
David_Puddy
AG
No man.....never in my life have I bought tickets to a sporting event. Guess I need to take after you and post on a forum where about 200 people will see the inquiry and 1 maybe 2 might have tickets instead of going online where thousands are available where I can choose exactly where I want to sit.
The Milkman
AG
Recently I've been seeing tickets on Stubhub being way more than I'd like to pay for Astros games. The last several times I've looked the day before or even day of they have been ~$25 per for cheapest to get in the door and go sit elsewhere.

SeatGeek though has been much more in line with what I'd like to see.
gigemJTH12
AG
quote:
No man.....never in my life have I bought tickets to a sporting event. Guess I need to take after you and post on a forum where about 200 people will see the inquiry and 1 maybe 2 might have tickets instead of going online where thousands are available where I can choose exactly where I want to sit.
ha. alright.

Buy your Astros tickets on main stream ticket websites and I will just use my method.

The Milkman
AG
Before I go and pay $20 a ticke tto get in the door...anybody wanna get rid of 2 tickets for tonight?
FW Declerk
Never understood why people made threads like these don't want to pay a measly fee on stubhub/
The Milkman
AG
yeah hooray fees!
Ferris Wheel Allstar
AG
I have sold several people astros tickets on here. I do not have any for tonight though.

Keep up the good fight
The Milkman
AG
You're always good to us FWA. I bit the bullet and paid stubhub their damn fees.
DuncanAg
AG
Looking for 3 for this afternoons game (July 2nd).
cgarcia23147
Anyone have 4 for today's game?
Ferris Wheel Allstar
AG
texasaggie2015
AG
I strongly recommend SeatGeek.
Ferris Wheel Allstar
AG
Nm, I do have tickets available for tonight
gougler08
AG
For weekday games, you can just buy the $5 tickets and the move to a section without an usher right? They always look pretty empty on TV
Dr. Venkman
AG
quote:
Nm, I do have tickets available for tonight
How much are you selling for? charles0608ag at gmail
Ferris Wheel Allstar
AG
email sent
miller0926
AG
quote:
For weekday games, you can just buy the $5 tickets and the move to a section without an usher right? They always look pretty empty on TV

I went to 34 regular season games last year. I did this suggestion at least 15 times.
matthopp
AG
Looking for 2 decent tix for the Friday night game
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.