Houston
Sponsored by

Roof contractor in Fairfield

1,230 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Bockaneer
chjoak
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Found a spot on my upstairs ceiling that can only be from a roof leak (nothing else nearby that could have caused the puddle. Got a recommendation from a neighbor but he is stuck at home from the flooding at likely can't get to us until next week. Any reqs for a roofer closer to Fairfield that will have a better bet making it to us in the next couple of days? Bonus points for guys that have a track record of talking insurance adjusters into a new roof as we are probably getting close to needing one anyway.
The Original AG 76
AG
Tejas Roof
Agdiesel
AG
Gadwall Roofing 979.220.9096
Quality job and free estimates
Aggie owned-Located in Hockley
1Aggie99
AG
Give Justin a shout... good guy and did a great job on our roof last year.

Justin Beam
Beam Roofing and Construction
832-232-1799 cell
866-561-8014 fax
Bockaneer
AG
TTT - did you have any luck? I need to give some one a call in Cypress, found a spongy spot in the game room where slope ceiling meets exterior wall... Thanks much.
chjoak
AG
Gadwell came out and gave an assessment from the ground (2 story house) and suggested an insurance claim. Insurance already denied. They are supposed to be getting us a quote but haven't heard back. Called Beam. Talked to Justin. He was supposed to call back early this week to set an appt. No call back.
Bockaneer
AG
Thx- my bro-in-law sending a name to me this evening... I'll let you know how it goes.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.