Houston
Sponsored by

White Oak Amphitheatre / Music Hall

17,140 Views | 148 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by BarryProfit
fatrandy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
They did the same thing similarly at the pavilion last year, playing in the middle of the crowd. Good show, 2nd time at WOMH, major downfall of it being so big, is there is so many side conversations going on.

I get people go to hang out and whatnot, but there are several idiots that just continue to talk non stop or play on their phones. Just watch the damn show or go over by the trees and talk.

Old man rant done.
Ferris Wheel Allstar
AG
I am curious if this is going to be worth the extra $30. Is this even built yet?

quote:
Balcony Access
Gain access to an elevated balcony overlooking the hill at the White Oak Music Hall Lawn. The balcony has been designed to provide exceptional views of the venue and downtown Houston as well as premier site lines of the stage.
Balcony upgrade includes:
[ol]
  • 1 complimentary glass of champagne or non-alcohol cider
  • access to balcony only premium bar with cocktail waitresses
  • lounge seating
  • private entrance to balcony
  • [/ol]
    aggiemike02
    AG
    its built but not finished. we did not add it for the tickets we recently bought.
    BarryProfit
    Anyone eaten at the food truck out there? It is supposed to be great.
    aggiemike02
    AG
    We did for Lumineers. It (La Macro) was real good.
    Texaggie7nine
    They had 3 different ones when we saw M83. Waffle bus and 2 others.
    7nine
    Stan Crowch
    AG
    Saul (owner of La Macro) is a great guy and one of the hardest working people in the restaurant business. I would put his tacos al pastor up against any I have had in Mexico.
    Ferris Wheel Allstar
    AG
    quote:
    Saul (owner of La Macro) is a great guy and one of the hardest working people in the restaurant business. I would put his tacos al pastor up against any I have had in Mexico.
    agreed
    Mr. McGibblets
    AG
    It will be totally worth it.
    BarryProfit
    quote:

Awesome, thanks. I've been looking for trompo and he supposedly does it best.

subscribe Verify your student status
    See Subscription Benefits
    Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.