Houston
Sponsored by

Mr. Kazmir

5,870 Views | 37 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by klsmith89
Milwaukees Best Light
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Welcome back home. Go Stros!
Samuel E. Cronkowitz
Unemployed
AG
Gave up Aggie Daniel Mengden for him.
MrJonMan
AG
Got to be a pretty cool feeling to come play for your home town team!
Ferris Wheel Allstar
AG
quote:
Got to be a pretty cool feeling to come play for your home town team!
El Duke
Know Scott really well. Great parents. Told my friends when we were 10 years old he would make it all the way. Played together on many select teams and grew up in same neighborhood. Always been the golden boy.

10andBOUNCE
AG
Threw a nono against us in HS
Benny_the_Jet
AG
He threw no-nos against a lot of people in high school. He threw 5 of them in 6 consecutive games.
El Duke
in 2000 District 16-5A was legit. Beckett vs. Kazmir. I believe one night those two were pitching against each other with Cat Osterman pitching for Cy-Springs on the softball field behind the baseball field.
CorpsAg11
Finn Maccumhail
AG
Which one of you slappies made this edit to his Wikipedia page?

quote:
Scott Edward Kazmir (Slovak: Kamr, born January 24, 1984) is an American professional baseball pitcher for the Houston Astros of Major League Baseball. Kazmir is considered one of the bravest men to ever play baseball, ranks with Babe Ruth, Jackie Robinson, and Marvin Miller, as the greatest peopole to change the game. When he made his debut he was the only player in MLB history to professionally play baseball even though he was born with a tail and still has it to this day.
Samuel E. Cronkowitz
AG
quote:
in 2000 District 16-5A was legit. Beckett vs. Kazmir. I believe one night those two were pitching against each other with Cat Osterman pitching for Cy-Springs on the softball field behind the baseball field.
Beckett graduated in '99.
Serotonin
AG
Nope, Beckett threw his last no-no in HS in 2001 against Clayton Kershaw's Highland Park team. I was there, and I knew both those guys would be stars some day.
Ferris Wheel Allstar
AG
quote:
Nope, Beckett threw his last no-no in HS in 2001 against Clayton Kershaw's Highland Park team. I was there, and I knew both those guys would be stars some day.
Must have been a different Josh Beckett, the one we are talking about graduated in 99

quote:
After a stellar high school career, where he was regarded as one of the top prospects in the country, he was drafted by the Marlins with the second pick in the 1999 MLB Draft.
Serotonin
AG
That's impossible, I was there to watch Beckett and Kershaw go head to head. I turned to this kid next to me and said, "These guys are going to be great some day." The kid said "I'll be great too someday mister." That kids name?

Johnny Manziel.
CAR96
AG
Beckett got out of Spring HS in 99. Kershaw didn't even graduate Highland Park until 2006 because he and Kyle Drabek went in the same draft.
Ferris Wheel Allstar
AG
quote:
That's impossible, I was there to watch Beckett and Kershaw go head to head. I turned to this kid next to me and said, "These guys are going to be great some day." The kid said "I'll be great too someday mister." That kids name?

Johnny Manziel.
Bet you dunked over Chris Bosh in High school too
David_Puddy
Finn Maccumhail
AG
quote:

Johnny Manziel.

Who knew mfbarnes was class of '03?
spadilly
S
Scott was one of my classmates in HS.
BeefAg_00~
I donated my semen to the Becket lady back in the summer of '79. That would make Josh class of 1999 I believe.
FtBendTxAg
AG
Cool story bro, but I batted against him in HS. He ended up playing for the Astros and a long career in the MLB and I ended up a lib arts major in unrelated field.. So we're a lot alike.
BobSacamano
Scott Kazmir? Helluva guy.

One time Kazmir and I went horseback riding, but there weren't any horses around. Anyway, Kazmir throws a saddle on my back and rides me around Wyoming for three days. Well, wouldn't ya know it, my stamina increased with each day, and I develop tremendous leg muscles. So anyway, Kazmir decides to enter me into the Breeders Cup under the name Turkish Delight. And I'm running in second place, and I'm running, and I break my ankle. So anyway, they're about to shoot me. Then someone from the crowd yells out, God bless him, Don't shoot him, he's a human!

Also once saw Kazmir scissor kick Angela Lansberry.

suburban cowboy
AG
^ not bad for a rook
Samuel E. Cronkowitz
AG
quote:
Scott Kazmir? Helluva guy.

One time Kazmir and I went horseback riding, but there weren't any horses around. Anyway, Kazmir throws a saddle on my back and rides me around Wyoming for three days. Well, wouldn't ya know it, my stamina increased with each day, and I develop tremendous leg muscles. So anyway, Kazmir decides to enter me into the Breeders Cup under the name Turkish Delight. And I'm running in second place, and I'm running, and I break my ankle. So anyway, they're about to shoot me. Then someone from the crowd yells out, God bless him, Don't shoot him, he's a human!

Cry/laugh
Texaggie7nine
quote:
^ not bad for a rook

Obviously a sock but still well done.
7nine
Ag_07
AG
So it looks like this is now the Scott Kazmir deek sucking thread.

Jeez
InnerCityAg
quote:
So it looks like this is now the Scott Kazmir deek sucking thread.

Jeez

When has it not been that?
JYDog90
AG
quote:
^ not bad for a rook
well, I mean, he is Bob Sacomano after all.
MrJonMan
AG
quote:
Know Scott really well. Great parents. Told my friends when we were 10 years old he would make it all the way. Played together on many select teams and grew up in same neighborhood. Always been the golden boy.

We probably know a lot of the same ppl
MrJonMan
AG
quote:
Scott was one of my classmates in HS.

Graduated in 02, so we also prob know a lot of the same ppl
drummer0415
AG
I wasn't good friends with him or anything, but went to high school with him also. I graduated Cy Falls 04. Pretty cool to see him coming home.
BobSacamano
No question about it folks: Scott Kazmir is a stand-up man.

Kazmir once showed up at my daughter's wedding. My daughter was absolutely stunning that day. Well, Kazmir shows up and you know he's a big fella. Well, he's standing right between me and my daughter at the ceremony. He's got no right to be there, but he's drunk and he's Kazmir. Well, long story short, the priest accidentally marries me and Kazmir. We spend the weekend in the Poconos he loved me like I've never been loved before.
zgood10
AG
quote:
No question about it folks: Scott Kazmir is a stand-up man.

Kazmir once showed up at my daughter's wedding. My daughter was absolutely stunning that day. Well, Kazmir shows up and you know he's a big fella. Well, he's standing right between me and my daughter at the ceremony. He's got no right to be there, but he's drunk and he's Kazmir. Well, long story short, the priest accidentally marries me and Kazmir. We spend the weekend in the Poconos he loved me like I've never been loved before.
Ferris Wheel Allstar
AG
quote:
Scott Kazmir? Helluva guy

Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.