Houston
Sponsored by

Bagwell caught stealing

9,371 Views | 50 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by BarryProfit
T Durden
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I watched the entire game and came to the conclusion that she was on amphetamines. She couldn't sit still with all the hair flips, arm movements and what not.

But what in the world are news outlets thinking the Astros are going to say?
aTm2004
AG
quote:
I watched the entire game and came to the conclusion that she was on amphetamines. She couldn't sit still with all the hair flips, arm movements and what not.

But what in the world are news outlets thinking the Astros are going to say?
"This wouldn't have happened if he was in the HOF."
T Durden
AG
Those seats are empty tonight. Was hoping to see more antics .
Petrino1
Anyone know the story of bags becoming a full blown drunken mess alcoholic? It seems like one day he was normal and then the next hes a drunken mess in public constantly. I don't remember any stories like this growing up watching him play. Was it the nagging Injuries that led him to the sauce or was he always like this, just hid it better?
schmellba99
AG
I just assume that Bagwell is high as F pretty much 100% of the time due to the residual blow left on Hand Doc's ex wife.

I suppose I simply pictured him piling it up betwixt those glorious hogans Tony Montana style and going to town nightly. You really can't get rid of that much blow, even with multiple showers and pearl ropes.
Jugstore Cowboy
AG
Yrah, I'm not sure we can really blame her.
MAS444
AG
He was always out partying when he played here. Back when shepherd square was the place to be. THis isn't a new thing. He's just older and doesn't have a reason to sober up anymore.
Ag_07
AG
Yeah it was just a given he was a drunk.

I've got a friend who is close to Bags and he said the consensus in the inner circle was she was bad for him. They had a couple come to Jesus talks with him and it did no good.

Good guy just likes his vices. Functioning alcohol is would be a good term to use.
CrossBowAg99
AG
quote:

I've got a friend who is close to Bags and he said the consensus in the inner circle was she was bad for him. They had a couple come to Jesus talks with him and it did no good.

Good guy just likes his vices. Functioning alcohol is would be a good term to use.

You sound like a jock sniffer
Tom Hagen
AG
It seems like he has more of a problem with women than alcohol. Two divorces and now this trainwreck.
Ag_07
AG
quote:
quote:

You sound like a jock sniffer

You sound jealous
El Mero Guero

quote:
Anyone know the story of bags becoming a full blown drunken mess alcoholic? It seems like one day he was normal and then the next hes a drunken mess in public constantly.
Maybe it's contagious? You can't tell me the brunette didn't at the very least pick up some heavy pill habits from Dr. Brown (may he rest in peace). Baggs is acting like he's completely loaded on benzos or opiates. And according to some accounts it didn't look like he was drinking during the game.

Actually I don't believe he wasn't drinking...he was probably hammered AND loaded on benzos or opiates.
12f Mane
AG
Thoed
strohag
AG
She just loves playing the BagPipes
Marvin_Zindler
AG
Holy Crap. Ch 13 just interviewed Baggs at the HOF festivities for Biggio this weekend. The dude looked and sounded awful. My wife actually asked "who is this drunk fan they are interviewing?" He was shaking, glazed over, and slurring his words.

But at least hand docs wife made an appearance.
Original_NoOlives
AG
quote:
quote:
I love it. All the Houston media outlets are reporting on it now and all of them saying they have reached out to the Astros org for comment, with no comment.
What do they expect the Stros to say?

Blue star x's 100
BarryProfit
quote:
Holy Crap. Ch 13 just interviewed Baggs at the HOF festivities for Biggio this weekend. The dude looked and sounded awful. My wife actually asked "who is this drunk fan they are interviewing?" He was shaking, glazed over, and slurring his words.

But at least hand docs wife made an appearance.

I saw that, he did look and sound bad.

Kinda sad, I'm guessing his little girls are about 11 or 12 years old now.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.