Houston
Sponsored by

Weather about to get butt ugly

6,047 Views | 51 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by Ryan the Temp
Ryan the Temp
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:
61 degrees at my house this morning. Is it safe to say this is the last time we see low 60s until November?
It's supposed to be 58 Wednesday morning.
Ag_07
AG
quote:
quote:
61 degrees at my house this morning. Is it safe to say this is the last time we see low 60s until November?

That's not low 60s
Al Bula
AG
quote:
quote:
Even better!
Cromagnum
AG
Consensus seems to be that Monday/Tuesday will be nice. Wednesday will be rough, Thursday rainy, and Friday will **** the bed again.
Ryan the Temp
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

That's not low 60s
Ag_07
AG
I've found the best weather analysis actually comes from the Chronicle's science writer. He's not even a meteorologist but seems to be pretty dependable.

Weekly Weather
Martin Q. Blank
quote:
Consensus seems to be that Monday/Tuesday will be nice. Wednesday will be rough, Thursday rainy, and Friday will **** the bed again.
Which means hunker down today and tomorrow, go to the park Wednesday, hit up the beach on Thursday, and find a good bluebonnet field to frolic in on Friday.
Furlock Bones
AG
anybody else get hail yesterday, it was coming down pretty good in da branch last night.
Ryan the Temp
AG
quote:
anybody else get hail yesterday, it was coming down pretty good in da branch last night.
We got 1/4"-1/2" hail in the Heights.
Jack Klompus
AG
Marble sized hail in Cypress last night. Funny to see all the yahoos with their garages chalked full of crap try to make room to pull their cars in even if it was just halfway in.
cajunaggie08
AG
quote:
quote:
Which means hunker down today and tomorrow, go to the park Wednesday, hit up the beach on Thursday, and find a good bluebonnet field to frolic in on Friday.
the bluebonnet fields seem to be gone. I was attempting to frolic yesterday when the storms showed up.
MrJonMan
AG
quote:
Marble sized hail in Cypress last night. Funny to see all the yahoos with their garages chalked full of crap try to make room to pull their cars in even if it was just halfway in.

Barely even sprinkled in my part of Cypress
notheranymore
Hail in the Spring area fo shizzle

aTm2004
AG
If today's weather is butt ugly, I don't want to see what beautiful weather is.
aTm2004
AG
quote:
Hail in the Spring area fo shizzle

I bet the roofers love that.
notheranymore
I already had a flyer at the front door this morning.
Jdrexgman
AG
quote:
I already had a flyer at the front door this morning.
"Ambulance Chasers" is what that sounds like.

I remember after my roof went through the beater during IKE, all the vultures (roofers) came crawling out.
Ryan the Temp
AG
This is one of those times when you want to get permits because an inspector will tell you if your contractor did a bad job and put your home at risk.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.