Houston
Sponsored by

Fitzgerald's Question

2,928 Views | 11 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by third coast..
Ferris Wheel Allstar
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
If Doors open at 7pm, what time will the concerts start?

tia

Jugstore Cowboy
AG
Depends how many openers. Main act is probably between 9 and 10.
aggiemike02
AG
if they answer the phone, they normally have the answer to this question
Cecil B. DeMille
AG
They also usually have it posted outside the door. This probably is pointless since at that point you'd already be there, but if you get there way too early just go walk to a different bar.

During the week the main act will probably play around 9/930. Weekends are a different story.
''he must have killed more men than Cecil B. DeMille''
The Milkman
AG
I was told today by their box office when I asked for Thursday's show that doors at 8 equals first show at 9
Ferris Wheel Allstar
AG
Cool. I thought it would be between 9 and 930.
Original_NoOlives
AG
quote:
They also usually have it posted outside the door. This probably is pointless since at that point you'd already be there, but if you get there way too early just go walk to a different bar.

During the week the main act will probably play around 9/930. Weekends are a different story.
When was the last time you left a Fitz show early b/c you were too drunk?
Spore Ag
Went there to find women but I got distracted by the music of a young Stevie Ray Vaughn. Yes they do not answer the phone and thank God for the smoking ban as it is a fire trap.
Ferris Wheel Allstar
AG
Broods and the talent level was solid last night.

Eric Hassle was the opening act and he was BADASS.
Out in Left Field
AG
quote:
Broods and the talent level was solid last night.

Eric Hassle was the opening act and he was BADASS.

Awesome show.

And listening to that dudes Swedish accent then hearing him sing R&B was trippy.
Andy07
AG
quote:
quote:

When was the last time you left a Fitz show early b/c you were too drunk?

Paul Wall show about 3 years ago. ****er didn't come on until like 12 and the openers all blew dicks. I left before he came on as I had been drinking most of the day. My friends that stayed said it was in no way worth it.
Head Ninja In Charge
AG
As a hardcore rap nerd, I can say with confidence rap shows are the worst. I remember I went to a Black Star reunion show at HOB a few years ago. They were set to go on stage an hour after the doors open. An hour and a half after the doors open, the DJ announces that Kweli and Mos just landed at the airport. I ducked out a minute later. Never again.
Post removed:
by user
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.