Houston
Sponsored by

Cesak Chiropractor

1,743 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by randy828
randy828
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Has anyone ever used Cesak Chiropractor on Memorial between Dairy Ashford and Eldridge?
PapaKilo
AG
I went there once because it was one of the few places my insurance would cover for a sports injury. I was not a fan however I'm also very skeptical of chiropractors in general.

The facilities were clean. He's got a massage therapist and physical therapist on staff. They are very eager to set you up on a plan.

I would say to try it once and see if it's for you.
randy828
AG
Did he have any Fandango memorablia around the office? I would probably go just to shoot the bull about the making of that classic movie with him.
CoreAg86
AG
I was there in November/December 2014 for a herniated disk problem. After an 8 session physical therapy program at a different facility, I purchased 12 visits and went three times a week for four weeks. Adjustment in his office chair, spinal decompression for about 25 minutes and a 15 minute massage. I felt great during the visits, but my pain would return shortly after each visit. I spent about $1,100 for this service and he said it was really a 24 visit deal that would clear things up for me. Before spending another $1,100 bucks for another 12 visits, i did nothing for several weeks and miraculously my condition improved and completely healed on its own by the end of December. I give his therapy alot of credit as it accelerated the healing process. My orthopedic surgeon was ready to do surgery and I wanted to try physical therapy and this chiropractor first and I am glad that I did.

I would recommend him as I felt he was honest and his therapy was exacly what I needed. Fortunately, I had a great outcome. Good luck if you choose him.
DuncanAg
AG
quote:
Did he have any Fandango memorablia around the office? I would probably go just to shoot the bull about the making of that classic movie with him.

Random connection to that movie...my step-dad is a character in that movie. He was a fraternity brother with Kevin Reynolds (director) at Baylor.
randy828
AG
Which character DuncanAg?
DuncanAg
AG
Waggener
randy828
AG
Serious? Your step dad is Lauren Bacall and Jason Robards son?
Waggener, that's great!
Man that movie is full of awesome quotes. He married the girl from that movie, Amis.

Just curious, but does he know of Ultimate Fandango? Some of the actors and fans from that movie go on the road trip to visit sites from the movie including the DOM rock. I have never done it, but would love to. They are doing one this summer. I believe Cesak and Chuck Bush, and Marvin always go on the trip along with a couple of others.
DuncanAg
AG
Randy..he is Waggener (that's his actual last name - Kenneth is not his first though). Not the actor. Kevin Reynolds wrote the character based on him and their "experiences" in school. It is fun to watch the movie with him and explain all the back stories. Although the movie plot is around Waggener's Vietnam war deferment expiring, that actually never happened as he graduated late in the war and went to dental school.

i will tell him about the website...I'm not sure he is even aware.
randy828
AG
Gotcha, I bet they would love to hear his stories. Let me know if you need additional info. I have the organizer's email address if you need it.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.