Houston
Sponsored by

Astrodome Seats

8,449 Views | 52 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by Original_NoOlives
Mr.Bond
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Email sent
WillD
AG
Mr. Bond picked them up today.
Original_NoOlives
AG
Have an authentic Rockets courtside folding chair I planned on keeping, but I'll entertain any offers.

Mr.Bond
AG
Used to work for rockets. Already have two
Texaggie7nine
It's not porous so it holds no farts. Some of the greats could have farted on that chair, and it never got past the pleather.

Not interested.
7nine
Original_NoOlives
AG
What'd you do for them if you don't mind me asking? And what got you in the door? (Sorry, derailing a bit..)
Mr.Bond
AG
Was originally an intern and then worked in marketing department. Go to teamworkonline.com
BoxingAg84
I interned there for two semesters during undergrad and had a blast. Went to houstontoyotacenter.com and submitted my resume, and was called in for an interview within days. It's nothing more than something "cool" to put on your resume. Working for the ROCKETS stands out. However, the pay for full time employees isn't much, and the turnover is pretty high.
Original_NoOlives
AG
Bond/Boxing Ag, what sort of perks?
Mr.Bond
AG
I have more rockets gear than I know what to do with. Got to meet a lot of cool people, lifetime of memories.

Cons
****ty hours (holidays, weekends and late nights)
****ty pay
Advancement is tough
AMW2010
AG
If you dont know what to do with the more than you know what to do with portion, I'll take some of it off your hands...
Mr.Bond
AG
I have an autographed Ariza Jersey from his first stint. Maybe I should sell it now that it has some value again haha. I did win a free round trip flight at the company Christmas errr I mean holiday party. Also won an authentic autographed Harden Jersey
Original_NoOlives
AG
Free season tix?
Mr.Bond
AG
Two tickets to each game for full time employees
Original_NoOlives
spadilly
S
I worked for them part time as well. We got to see the 22 game win streak.

I have about four boxes of gear in the attic I'm going to give to my son one day.
Also have jerseys signed by T-Mac, Francis, and Battier hanging in the closet. Those were worth a lot more back in the day.
RK
AG
you can find the value of the T-Mac jersey listed right below the logo and name on the jersey.
JJxvi
AG
A/S/L?
Original_NoOlives
AG
http://m.chron.com/news/houston/astrodome/article/NRG-Park-plans-online-sale-of-Astrodome-seating-6203691.php?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.