Houston
Sponsored by

Best place to buy Aggie gear ITL?

1,641 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by 88jrt06
springtxag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I want to get a new shirt to wear to the game on Thursday. I tried Academy on Kirby & 59 but they only had stuff for a 300 lb dude or a 5'0" guy; nothing in between. I'm hoping to grab something during lunch hour tomorrow (coming from downtown).
n_touch
Not inside the loop, but there is Whoop! U on 290 at Barker Cypress. If you sign up to their newsletter and order online you can save 12%. You don't have to have it shipped, and can pick up in store any night this week until 8.
David_Puddy
AG
Drive down early and go to Aggieland Outfitters or the Academy off of Highway 6. Problem solved
Rustys-Beef-o-Reeno
AG
not ITL but the academy at Bunkerhill and I-10 has alot of good aggie gear.

jeffmc
The Academy off 290 and 1960 is loaded as well as the Bunker Hill location. The Kirby/59 location is not ideal as its a big Texans, Rockets, Astros, plus U of H and Rice. Too many competing interests.
Ag_N_Houston
AG
I second the Whoop U! suggestion. It is outside the loop, but on the way to College Station (unless it is a holiday and closed). Their stuff is definitely not cheap, but it also isn't the same as every other store in town is selling.
88jrt06
AG
quote:
I want to get a new shirt to wear to the game on Thursday. I tried Academy on Kirby & 59 but they only had stuff for a 300 lb dude or a 5'0" guy; nothing in between. I'm hoping to grab something during lunch hour tomorrow (coming from downtown).
Funny how horn-crap was totally available, in all sizes, and includes a 2015 season ticket per shirt.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.