Houston
Sponsored by

Who wants to go to the Apple store tonight?

3,078 Views | 30 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by BarryProfit
Jugstore Cowboy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
And put these people out of their misery:

http://www.khou.com/story/news/local/2014/09/18/customers-brave-rain-flooding-to-camp-out-for-new-iphone/15834175/
Westicles
AG
The apple store is only one small step above the DMV as places I absolutely ****ing despise in this world.
Ryan the Temp
AG
Apples, eh? How do you like them apples:

Jugstore Cowboy
AG
quote:
The apple store is only one small step above the DMV as places I absolutely ****ing despise in this world.

In fairness, there are fewer pierced illiterate hipsters at the DPS office. At least the DPS people can get my name right.
Ag_07
AG
The apple store alone is one main reason I switched to and Android device. Absolutely a fluster cuck every time I went in there.
BarryProfit
quote:
The apple store alone is one main reason I switched to and Android device.

That's stupid.
Ag_07
AG
No it's not.

You shouldn't have to call to make an appointment to have you phone looked at.

Now when I have issues I go the empty ATT store walk right in get it resolved and leave.

Devices, systems, and software aside the apple store is an effing joke.
BarryProfit
Strange, I've never had to have my phone "looked at", before apple or with apple.
AB2
AG
quote:

Effective queue management got you down?
Lot Y Tailgate
AG
quote:
No it's not.

Now when I have issues I go the empty ATT store walk right in get it resolved and leave.

Devices, systems, and software aside the apple store is an effing joke.

Will the att store swap your phone out if it has the slightest of issues?
Ag_07
AG
After this imnwasting no more time on this.

The apple store sucks. It's up there with DPS, jury duty, and wedding showers. EOT
schmendeler
AG
I've never encountered another retail store so willing to just give you a new unit without being dicks about it.
schmendeler
AG
quote:
After this imnwasting no more time on this.

The apple store sucks. It's up there with DPS, jury duty, and wedding showers. EOT

You're straight up retarded. Eot
Out in Left Field
AG
I drove by these crazy people yesterday. I bet they all woke up cold and possibly underwater, but their shiny new iPhone should keep them warm and fuzzy. Ironic, since they probably drown their old one camping out.
TXAG 05
AG
The Apple Store must have slept with Ag07s girfriend or something. Personally I have never had to "have my phone looked at," but I have gone with a buddy when his son broke his Ipad. Walked right in, (didn't have to make an appointment), they looked at it for a second and gave him a brand new one. In and out with a brand new Ipad in about 5 minutes, and most of that time was them swapping the data from the old one to the new one.
CrossBowAg99
AG
My 60+ year old parents go to the apple store all the time to have their iphone looked at
cone
AG
if there's anything wrong with the apple store, it's the awful customers. not the employees / service.
Head Ninja In Charge
AG
quote:
if there's anything wrong with the apple store, it's the awful customers. not the employees / service.

ATM9000
AG
What magical at&t store do you go to that's just in and out? Everytime I've gone to one, its been at least a 30 minute endeavor.
Ducks4brkfast
AG
I've had iPhones and iPads for years now and have not once, ever, stepped foot inside an apple store.
Jack Cheese
AG
quote:
I've never encountered another retail store so willing to just give you a new unit without being dicks about it.

Cause their margins are so high to begin with. You already paid for the replacement in your original purchase price. Nothing wrong with shopping at Nieman Marcus if that's your thing, I guess.
schmendeler
AG
You don't know what you're talking about.
cone
AG
drop some knowledge
schmendeler
AG
there have been multiple threads on the nerdery debunking the "apple is overpriced" myth. feel free to look them up. only bitter pc/android-folk seem to feel the need to repeat it.
BarryProfit
What defines price in relation to value? I use my phone for everything in every waking hour of my life. It's probably worth ten times what I pay for it.
cone
AG
quote:
It's probably worth ten times what I pay for it.

then a cheaper equivalent phone would be worth 12x?
htxag09
AG
Going back where this thread started, why do these people even camp out? My wife went up to college station today for her brothers ring day, they had to go to the Verizon store for him, and she walked out with a new 6.....
Lot Y Tailgate
AG
quote:
Going back where this thread started, why do these people even camp out? My wife went up to college station today for her brothers ring day, they had to go to the Verizon store for him, and she walked out with a new 6.....

I went to get an iPhone 4 a few years ago, it was pretty much an excuse to just hang out with friends all night, I wouldn't be able to do it now without beer.
CrossBowAg99
AG

Silky Johnston
Looks like there's some Apple fanboys up in here. Barryprofit would **** his iPhone if the hole for the power cord were slightly larger.
TefIon Don
AG
quote:
Looks like there's some Apple fanboys up in here. Barryprofit would **** his iPhone if the hole for the power cord were slightly larger.
BarryProfit
Slightly smaller.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.