Large Airplanes Circling North Brazos County

1,662 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 13 days ago by LOYAL AG
FamousAgg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Noticed these two flying together doing circles probably flew around in a loop 5-6 times. Training exercises?
Charpie
AG
I believe they are here for the flyover this afternoon
FamousAgg
Looks I had to try a few different radar websites but I think this is it.

AggiePhil
AG
That's the benefit flight thing that was posted on the news. For the child with cancer.
FamousAgg
Ok here it is. Boy with inoperable tumor joining C-130 crew for flyover https://www.kbtx.com/2024/04/16/boy-with-inoperable-tumor-joining-c-130-crew-flyover/
MyNameIsJeff
AG
This is typically the best site for showing military aircraft: https://globe.adsbexchange.com/

Flightradar24 is my favorite for commerical/private aircraft.
FamousAgg
I could not find that flight on Flightradar24 that's what confused me

Thanks for the other website!
TXAGBQ76
AG
They are out of Dyess AFB in Abilene. One of them picked up the AFA team and brought them here
LOYAL AG
AG
TXAGBQ76 said:

They are out of Dyess AFB in Abilene. One of them picked up the AFA team and brought them here

Ok that had to suck. Slowest plane imaginable.
A fearful society is a compliant society. That's why Democrats and criminals prefer their victims to be unarmed. Gun Control is not about guns, it's about control.
FamousAgg
They could play pitch and catch in the back of that monster
LOYAL AG
AG
FamousAgg said:

They could play pitch and catch in the back of that monster

True. For a really long time. We used to wonder how something moving so slow could stay in the air. When Noriega was captured we flew him to Miami in a C-130 and I felt like that was punishment enough for whatever he'd done. Amazing plane for short hops in hot zones but flying distance just isn't fun.
A fearful society is a compliant society. That's why Democrats and criminals prefer their victims to be unarmed. Gun Control is not about guns, it's about control.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.