Pin-Toh Cafe

2,830 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by jt2hunt
jt2hunt
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I have stopped by their new location on wellborn(next door to swamp tails) and I really like the food.

I had the hot/sour chicken but had them make it spicy. It was awesome!

Tonight I had the curry, medium spice and it was good. I asked for a double salad with the entree. They don't have a salad on the menu and I wish they did.

Anyone else tried this place?
FlyRod
I tried lunch off the truck awhile back. It was a big pile of rice and...very little non-rice. Maybe that's changed?
carpe vinum
AG
First I've heard of it. Thanks. We'll check it out.
OneGood2011Ag
AG
Is this still a truck, or does new location refer to a brick-and-mortar spot in the shopping center?

I'd love to go with my colleagues from work, but it's always a bit iffy trying to get them to eat lunch at a food truck. If it's a truck, is there seating somewhere?
jt2hunt
AG
Food truck is parked in front but the business is a brick and mortar!
I do wish they had iced tea.
They serve water and a Thai tea.
Pintohthaicafe
Hi, we're just open the self-serve restaurant about 3 weeks. We're open 11-9PM, Sun-Fri. Please come by and try our food. Free Thai Ice Tea for customer from texags till the end of December. Please tell cashier you are from texags.com

Our address is 4345 Wellborn rd, Bryan
Place to-go orders for pick-up by calling: 9794855550

See you!!
jt2hunt
AG
I ate there on Friday, again. Peggy makes a really good salad that is not on the menu.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.