Advanced Security Concepts & Blakes Steaks

2,037 Views | 13 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by halibut sinclair
AggieWife2008
How long do you want to ignore this user?
S
This is what I love about living in this community. Way to go, David and Blake!

http://www.theeagle.com/news/local/community-rallies-behind-restaurant-owner-burglarized-five-times/article_e81cffbf-c05e-59b0-a5b9-c22c1d4e9fec.html

Prune Tracy
BlueMiles
FlyRod
I've eaten there and its good. Glad to see ASC and Blake helping them out.
hihozippo
halibut sinclair
montegobay
enchanted
Now can Someone give me a good contact number for the security company? I'd like to use him for a new install. This is the type of company I'd like to do business with if I could just get in contact with the guy.
AggieWife2008
S
quote:
Now can Someone give me a good contact number for the security company? I'd like to use him for a new install. This is the type of company I'd like to do business with if I could just get in contact with the guy.

David1@advancedsec.com
979-690-8516
toolshed
AG
https://m.facebook.com/ASCtexas/#!/ASCtexas/

Their Facebook seems pretty active, there is contact info there as well as an email and another number on a security thread a little farther down the page. I believe they've had some phone issues so I'd try the Facebook message and his email he gave in addition to calling.
Eliminatus
AG
Good stuff!

I would be willing to donate some time overnight inside with my AR. Got to zero in my red dot after all. I ****ing despise thieves and would rather them have them found through a gun's optics as opposed to a camera's. But still, kudos to that company!

Also going to go try that place out now. Never heard of it until now.
TheAlarmGuy
979-690-8516 works fine. we just dropped Verizon/Frontier cause they kept dropping my line
cell is five seven one - six three two zero...
Sponsor Message: Advanced Security Concepts | Reliable security by dependable people at an affordable price | david1@advancedsec.com | 979-690-8516 | State Lic B09523
techno-ag
FlyRod
halibut sinclair
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.